What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

wow you actualy paid to own the 50 cent movie. I will never watch/listen/play anything associated with that talentless overated hack

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
wow you actualy paid to own the 50 cent movie. I will never watch/listen/play anything associated with that talentless overated hack
But man look, you get Shaft with it. Totally great double feature

The beat that my heart skipped (2005) - Jacques Audiard - I paid far too much for it, but I was kicking myself that I didnt see it in the cinema....I cant wait to see this film!

The Chorus
Say Anything
Melinda and melinda (curious)
Sling Blade
The thin red line

There is a half decent sale on in HMV....surprisingly.

You have yet to see my masterpiece
the last dvd that I purchased was se7en on dvd because it was one of the best movies I have seen the other movies that I have on my list to buy however are...
1. 16 blocks
2. Arlington Road

history *is* moralizing
Carmen
with Paz Vega

Taking a page from Hazi I took a picture. The prices are still on the packages, But not what I paid.. I love employee discounts!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

I haven't replied in here for a long while. This is what I have been collecting for the past 3 months.

Defending Your Life, Right of Way, Finding Neverland, What Women Want, Empire Falls, Luther, In Love and War, Monster's Ball, Five People You Meet in Heaven, Ray, Sweet Hearts Dance, Open Range, Mystic River, November, Loverboy, Radio, Under the Tuscan Sun, Sneakers, Beaches, All the Presidents Men, Friday Night Lights, A Time to Kill, Forever Young, The Passion of the Christ, Truman, Hoosiers, Pay it Forward, The Terminal, The 4400 - The Complete first Season, Derailed, In the Bedroom, About Last Night, The Hours, Cool Hand Luke, The Last Castle, The Hustler, Monster, The Missing, True Crime, The Good Girl, The Electric Horseman, The Patriot, The Pajama Game, Ocean's 11 - The Original, Patch Adams, 61*, 13 Going On 30, Spy Game, Sophie's Choice, Somethings Gotta Give, Second Hand Lions, Seabiscuit, The Rookie, The Princess Diaries 1 & 2, The Pianist, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Tender Mercies, Victor/Victoria, Before and After, Tombstone, Single White Female, 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly', The General's Daughter, The Blair Witch Project (Probably sucks!), Ragtime, The Gospel of John, Blood Work, Cinderella Man, Barefoot in the Park, A Beautiful Mind, Avalon, Same River Twice, Who Gets the House?, Kate & Leopold, Miss. Congeniality 1 & 2, Lonesome Dove.
I have also replaced some of my VHS, with DVD . . .
In the Line of Fire, True Lies, Trading Places, The Fugitive, What About Bob, Fatal Attraction, The Cannonball Run 1 & 2, Dolores Claiborne, The Great Escape, Agnes of God, Thelma & Louise, Lethal Weapon 1-4, Halloween, Presumed Innocent, Backdraft, Baby Boom, Murphy's Romance, La Bamba, My Cousin Vinny, Blue Steel, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Steel Magnolias.

Welcome to the human race...
RESERVOIR DOGS

Whoa, the dude who sold it to me was all cool, even though I showed him ID that proves I'm under 18. Gnarleh.

"The Bob Newhart Show", season three
Ryan's Daughter
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher

Family Guy Season 4
American Dad Season 1
Final Fantasy: Advent Children