What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
That video is amazing. Very, very inventive tech.

Reading a word over and over again. Yours, he signed it yours.

sigh
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Oh dear....

Glitter's in luv...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Oh dear....

Glitter's in luv...
Oh I hope so! But actually, I quite liek this feeling right now, the feeling of knowing you are about to fall in love.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Oh I hope so! But actually, I quite liek this feeling right now, the feeling of knowing you are about to fall in love.

'Tis a cool feeling and I am very happy for you...

...but you tell him he had better not hurt you or he'll have to deal with your redheaded MoFo sister who just happens to carry a couple of Glocks…

Can't sleep cuz it's just sunk in that i've wasted my over draft on nothing so re-reading bank statements to find out where it's gone

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
'Tis a cool feeling and I am very happy for you...

...but you tell him he had better not hurt you or he'll have to deal with your redheaded MoFo sister who just happens to carry a couple of Glocks…
Yes ma'am! But he is quite the gentlemen (unless it comes to telling me his feelings, than he's just down right stubborn). . .and thanks

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hungover.

Maybe I should have given up more than orange peel and girls called Wendy for Lent...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Maybe I should have given up more than orange peel and girls called Wendy for Lent...
I am a very bad lapsed Catholic, i had forgotten it was lent until you reminded me yesterday

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by nebbit
I am a very bad lapsed Catholic, i had forgotten it was lent until you reminded me yesterday
well that makes me feel better (and I'm not even catholic! sheesh!)

Solving a crime.......

You ready? You look ready.
Just got home from school and had to deal with a very narrow minded, ultra republican. Mind you, I am mostly republican with my views, but this guy is just stupid. He tries to display information from biased sites as facts and he feels that the government would never lie to you. I'd love to meet this kid's parents to see just who exactly messed up his ability of reasonable thought.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Relaxing because I'm too tired of running this Football forum. I'm also printing off DVD Covers for films I've recorded from the TV.

Put me in your pocket...
Taking a quick break from masking a photo that's driving me crazy. Need to finish and get going.

recovering from food poisoning