Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Lost Blows

Was David Fury really the only reason season 1 was so good? He carried the first half of it and then when he left, it took an episode or 2 dip and then they picked up the slack...

Now the scripts are just ugly and dull. If you're going to have a character snap into insanity, they can't just waffle back and forth, they have to full on break. None of these pussyfooting around crap. It is boring.

The whole reason season 1 ruled was because even if it wasn't answering questions and was just messing around it was at least interesting. Now the only interesting things they can dig up are in the last 5 minutes of the show and regardless of how interesting it may be, it fizzles within the first 15 minutes of the next episode.

I've been burned.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by OG-
Now the only interesting things they can dig up are in the last 5 minutes of the show and regardless of how interesting it may be, it fizzles within the first 15 minutes of the next episode.
I agree. It's getting to the point where you can skip from the start to the end and get a better edit of what's going on without the filler stuff. It wouldn't be that bad but it's the fact it sticks to this formula every flamin' time.

I also hate Kate as a cental character (Jack, Locke & Kate). Her back story is not even accidently interesting but it's the fact the makers are shoving it down our throats and making us feel privileged about it that get's me fuming.

Someone needs their fill.
I enjoy the way Lost is done, a little bit of story with huge portions of character back story. This allows you to further appreciate the characters the more you know where they came from and also know what is affecting the decisions they make while on the island.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

I will though.

Caught the last episode of this Season 1 via friend's download. Shame it doesn't really answer enough of the questions the season has introduced i.e. what's in the hatch. Good job i'm seeing the next episode soon.

Wow, so far Season 2 has really lived up my expectations, by far better than Season 1. Shame several episodes seem to have tendencies to show segments from the previous episode, seems a bit un-necessary.

Lets put a smile on that block
SO.....SO? Any of you dudes watched it yet? Pleeeeeeeease say theyve had this massive break in the middle of the season to come back with a really good episode...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow, finally seeing the monster in it's full form.

Ecko's backstory was amazing.

Not happy with the way they dealth with the last show's cliffhanger though.

Suspect's Reviews

Lets put a smile on that block
Wow i was really impressed with that episode. Especially the flashbacks. But why oh why couldnt they have just let a little more info go on Walts storyline...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
WARNING: "LOST" spoilers below
In Ecko's flashback, we discover that he was a drug dealer in order to save his brother, who became a preist. Ecko bought some heroin and needed to get it out of the country, Nigeria so he got his brother to make him a priest, if he didn't then he would burn the church down. While putting the heroin in the plane, in priest outfits, his brother shows up and says do not do this. He called the army, the army starts shooting at the plane and kill Ecko's brother. Ecko puts his brother on the plane and gets in, but his drug dealing partner kicks him out and takes of, with the heroin and ecko's brother inside. The army arrive and believe Ecko to be the priest that called them about it. The plane on the island is that plane, the two drug smugglers on the plan is Ecko's partner and brother. They were transporting the heroin in Virgin Mary statues, from the church.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Not a bad episode. Not a whole lot revealed that we didn't already know, but it was at least more interesting than other episodes have been this season. (sorry for the delay, blib, forgot before I went to class this morning)

The Adventure Starts Here!
So, why didn't Jack ask the obvious question of the bearded guy: "So why do you keep STEALING OUR PEOPLE?" Or ... "Sure, we'll leave you alone if you stop STEALING OUR PEOPLE."

I mean, c'mon....