Evil Dead remake- prepare yourselves for some bad news

Tools    

To start with, Chan Wook Park turned down the chance to direct it.

Now ASHTON KUTCHER has been cast, see here

What the ****?

Bruce Campbell, B-Movie GOD replaced by that.

Ok, i can see what they were thinking ASHton Kutcher, good work Raimi, go back to Spiderman, you're having a giggle.

wow that just ruined what maybe coulda kinda been an alright remake

The 'so-called' statement of Ashton Kutcher in the Evil Dead remake is a flat out rumor. Yes it's true it does say in IMDB he is in it, but it it's all a joke done by Kutcher himself.

Let's just say we all have been 'Punk'd'.

So rest assured, the 'Evil Dead' remake has a long way to go (which I hope there is never going to be one).

I like Evil Dead, Where's My Car?

Oh, and a piece of Kaballah red string should be used to open the porthole to the land of the deaddites (is that what they're called? I'm not good with Evil Dead trivia)

ugh... Ashton Kutcher...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Please let it be the mother of all Punk'd.

A remake of the Evil Dead, one question;

WHY

Ashton Kutcher to star in the remake, one statement;

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
This is one of those movies that only Bruce can do... besides, this movie does not need to be remade.

Check out my blog!

omg... evil dead is a movie that you simply do not remake... it would be like re doing pulp fiction... the worst possible sin. Any film maker who even thinks of re making evil dead should burn in hell.

By the way, Evil Dead 4 may someday happen... Campbell said that Raimi and him wanted to do it, but Raimi's got a lot on his plate

I heard at a Q&A with Bruce, someone asked if there was going to be an evil dead remake and he said yea with Ashton Kutcher everybody in the audiance was like WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS and Bruce goes what don't you guys want to see him get raped by a tree

LOL. That's a good point but i don't reckon they'll include those seens, it will blatantly be like 15 (PG-13). If they're doing it, they shouldn't make it for them, not the mass market, i.e. gore to the hardcorest 18/NC-17 stuff.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
LOL. That's a good point but i don't reckon they'll include those seens, it will blatantly be like 15 (PG-13). If they're doing it, they shouldn't make it for them, not the mass market, i.e. gore to the hardcorest 18/NC-17 stuff.
hopefully not, I don't want to wait to have to buy the DVD, I'd like to watch it in theaters.

There's treachery afoot!!!
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
I heard at a Q&A with Bruce, someone asked if there was going to be an evil dead remake and he said yea with Ashton Kutcher everybody in the audiance was like WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS and Bruce goes what don't you guys want to see him get raped by a tree

Originally Posted by Eyes
hopefully not, I don't want to wait to have to buy the DVD, I'd like to watch it in theaters.

You'd rather they made a worse film, for the sake of seeing it in the cinema? Seriously, that's just silly.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
You'd rather they made a worse film, for the sake of seeing it in the cinema? Seriously, that's just silly.
you misunderstand, i wouldn't want to reduce the film quality for the sake of a reduced rating, but I'd prefer a just R, rather than NC-17 if it didn't degrade the quality of the movie.