the nothing thread

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
and that makes us glad

Can we try with real bullets now?
School is going to start soon, which means I will no longer be grounded and I can leave the house. Sadly that means I won't be around as much

Please don't talk about school

Originally Posted by Gods_third_leg
Please don't talk about school
C'mon school isn't that bad..............no wait is! I don't want to go!!!

Lmao, it sucks so much

funny to see what we speak about in the "nothing" thread, the concept of "nothing" is so big! yay yay yay

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
About time

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Listening to Madonna.................*hides*

Suspect's Reviews

Hey, there is no reason to be ashamed of listening to Madonna Listening to Shaq rapping on the other hand.............

Shaq rapping, omg awesome!

She entered the smoky room like a cold wind cascading downward from a lofty moutain peak. Her tight black leather shorts made heads turn and girlfriends simmer. One thing was for certain, the bitter chill she brought with her cooled my sweaty brow in a way that was as refreshing as lemonade over crushed ice and I was gonna drink that glass of lemonade. Nothing but nothing was gonna get in my way.

Happy Birthday Jack Black!! I hope you're feeling better Suge Knight!! Broncos beat the Colts!!
Woo Hoo!!

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Can you tell me where your getting does seductive little emoticons nebbit?