Jackie Brown (1997)
7.06%
6 votes
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)
7.06%
6 votes
Kill Bill Vo. 2 (2004)
85 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I think Pulp Fiction has more depth than any of QT's other flicks. But every one is shot well, seamlessly edited and superbly acted. So, you know, you can't really go wrong with any of them.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Reservoir Dogs.
It blasted QT onto the scene, and was the most original film I'd seen in ages. Pulp Fiction is a close second, but IMO Reservoir Dogs is still his best film to date.
Done on the cheap too!
Are you gonna bark all day little doggie....
Love the characters, dialogue and soundtrack of RD, still cool after all these years!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Pulp is definitely my favorite with Kill Bill2 being second.

Welcome to the human race...
"Dogs" by a long-shot. Pulp Fiction may be the most popular but Reservoir Dogs remains a favourite because it works even better than Pulp did.

Movie Forums Member
I just wanted to add this to my thread just for all of you Reservoir Dogs fans out there. I'm sure all of you have seen me mention this before, but Killing Zoe is an amazing film. It was filmed at a bank sight that could not be used for Reservoir Dogs and Roger Avary (Who wrote the background dialogue in Reservoir Dogs and Wrote some stories in Pulp Fiction) directed it. If this doesn't get you to watch this film then the movie also stars Eric Stoltz who is the heroin dealer in Pulp Fiction, (Funny Guy). Anyways, great movie, a bit more artsy than Tarantino flicks, but just amazing. Check it out.

I'm a Pulp Fiction man myself.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Definetly Pulp Fiction for me
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

definately pulp fiction

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Definetly Pulp Fiction for me
Originally Posted by SpikeJ
definately pulp fiction
Definitely

I haven't even seen My Best Friend's Birthday but I'm sure it's awesomely rad.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

As much as I love "Dogs" and "KIll Bill", I have to go with Pulp Ficition.

I think out of all of Q.T.'s films (up to this point), he will always be remembered for this film.

Wheely cool bike girl
River dogs and Pulp Fiction are my favorite Tarantino films.

I saw pulp fiction because everyone said it was so good, I rented it and didnt like it ):
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Well, you maybe in the minority then. Personally, I loved it. It's his best (IMHO).

Can we try with real bullets now?
It has to be Pulp Fiction for me. BTW does anyone get the Pulp Fiction reference in my name?

My personal fave:

5. Resevoir Dogs
A mexican stand-off. Pop culture laden discussions. Casual cursing with machine gun rapidity. A mixed bag collection of songs that could only be found on a cassette that was taped by some nerd boy who collects comicbooks, works in an indie video or record store & thinks that guns are bad-ass.
All the elements that would qualify a film as being described as "Tarantinoesque".
And this is where it all started.

4. Jackie Brown
A great vehicle for Pam Grier, Deniro does an awesome job "acting out-of-character", a slicked-back Samuel Jackson is downright evil & Bridget Fonda is simply fine as hell in this flick.
IMO, the most under-rated of Tarantino's films.

3. Kill Bill Vol. 2
"Here comes the Bride,
all dressed in white..."

Only two words can be used to describe this movie: Bad @ss.
Not only is this Quentin's homage to martial arts flix, but it also includes homage's to anime & those funky, grainy 70's Bruce Lee's wannabe's that made us laugh with their unsynchronized voice-overs, jagged camera movements & b-level musical sound effects. And yet, he was able to combine all these campy characteristics in a manner that was just plain...
well....
... bad-@ss.

2. Kill Bill Vol. 1
Seriously, you wanna know just how bad-ass Beatrice Kiddo, the Bride really is?
At her wedding, not only does she show up looking like she's late into her trimester of pregnancy, but also at the same time, she has enough balls to wear a wedding dress that is white, the traditional color that is supposed to symbolize virginancy.
So then, the question arises,
how does one stop such an act of blatant aborition towards such an endeared long-standing nuptial tradition?
Try sending her a Bill.

1. Pulp Fiction
"What" ain't no country I ever heard of.

Pulp Fiction.

Am I the only one thinking that Tarantino's upcoming Inglorious Basterds is going to be above and beyond?