Young boy looks like an old man after war

Tools    

Is that the movie Come and See 1985? Or am I thinking of another movie?

Are you thinking of the scene from Saving Private Ryan where the scene transforms from the man as a private right after the last battle and to the man in the cemetary visiting the grave of one of the men who saved him?

Are you thinking of the scene from Saving Private Ryan where the scene transforms from the man as a private right after the last battle and to the man in the cemetary visiting the grave of one of the men who saved him?

No. The whole point to this movie is the horrors of war. The face of the 10? year old boy looks like an old mans now because of all the horror he saw and went through. I think he joined in the resistance as a fighter. He might have been executed at the end of the movie for being a resistance fighter. But that might be from a similar movie. And that is all I know about the movie. I forgot to add it to my notes when I read about it. I have a desktop shortcut to a misc notes word file so I can remember things.

Hope and Glory (1987) ?

Bill, a young boy living on the outskirts of London experiences the exhilaration of World War II. During this period, Bill learns about sex, death, love, hypocrisy, and the faults of adults as he prowls the ruins of bombed houses.

100% sounds like you're talking about Come and See

That has a number of close ups of the boy's face as the movie progresses. By the end after all the horrors he has witnessed and been through and progressively see the weariness and effect it is having on him and looks like he has aged years and years by the end.

Brilliant movie.

Thanks. So I did have the right movie. Now I have to watch it.