Worst and most useless superpowers you could think of

Tools    

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
I actually can time travel but have no idea how i can prove this to others.

Backward-Jumps are costing me so much power I instantly fall asleep after the initial jump and sleep for the amount of time i was traveling back. The same thing is happening when i make time-jumps forward, only that time is running backwards to the initial time-jump as soon I fall asleep.

Backward-Jumps are costing me so much power I instantly fall asleep after the initial jump and sleep for the amount of time i was traveling back. The same thing is happening when i make time-jumps forward, only that time is running backwards to the initial time-jump as soon I fall asleep.
OK, let's say you can move back in time. You jump backward but immediately fall asleep, right? Here is how you make money.

Find out the winning Lotto Numbers. Travel back in time with the numbers in your pocket. You fall asleep when you arrive. Doesn't matter. You cooked up this plan a week ago and past you waiting for you at the appointing time. Past you takes the winning number and wins the record payout. When you awaken there are two of you, but you both have hundreds of millions. You flip a coin to decide who keep your present identity. The loser uses part of your winnings to create a new identity and live a new life in another country.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
Find out the winning Lotto Numbers. Travel back in time with the numbers in your pocket. You fall asleep when you arrive. Doesn't matter. You cooked up this plan a week ago and past you waiting for you at the appointing time. Past you takes the winning number and wins the record payout. When you awaken there are two of you, but you both have hundreds of millions. You flip a coin to decide who keep your present identity. The loser uses part of your winnings to create a new identity and live a new life in another country.
There is only one problem!

I want to prove my superpowers to others rather than making money which ain´t making me happy at all. Don´t think being lucky in gambling would prove my time-travel superpowers to anyone.

PS: When it comes to money, i already have everything i need!

The ability to fall in love with eye floaters that belong to ugly women your not attracted to.

The power to restrict blood flow to the head in order to make your Johnson bigger. But every time you do you immediately faint and your Johnson becomes flaccid.

A system of cells interlinked
This reminds me of the Cassandra complex.

Meanwhile: My dandruff turns into little dandruff people that come alive and jump off my shoulders, only to break into dust when they hit the ground.

I want to prove my superpowers to others rather than making money which ain´t making me happy at all.
OP specified "worst and most useless superpowers." The ability to arbitrarily duplicate objects (e.g., you could just stuff your pants with diamonds) is not a bad or useless superpower.

To say otherwise is to just game the prompt with ad hoc additions.

Don´t think being lucky in gambling would prove my time-travel superpowers to anyone.
But you can prove your powers.

1. You tell a number of people that you can time travel, but fall asleep upon returning.

2. You assemble your group of people at your estate on 7/31/23 to witness future you return (and immediately fall asleep with a pocket full of predictions about the future.

3. Whereas, there are now two of you (the sleeping version of yourself from the future and the past version of yourself fishing the predictions out of future you's pants) and whereas, your predictions are true, you have proven to the assembled group that you can travel backwards in time.

I would tell you that Step 3 = Profit, but you're not in it for the money. You just want the proof. Well, you could certainly prove it.