Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I tried watching "X" and just couldn't get into it, but will give credit to the actress who played double duty and played the elderly woman too..
I have X on my watch list. I hope it's an OK movie to watch. I hate wasting time on crap.

I have X on my watch list. I hope it's an OK movie to watch. I hate wasting time on crap.
I like Mia Goth, but I bailed out of this one.

Barbie made $19.5 Million for Previews which will probably translate to around 140-150 Million for the weekend.. Will be interesting to see if it holds up in it's 2nd weekend since the reviews haven't exactly been very kind??
I will have to do that on an empty stomach. That much pink just might cause me to empty my digestive system.

I still need to watch that.
I've seen it once in theaters and it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. The poster is terrible but compared to what was also playing at the time there really was no choice. With a more impressive poster they could have made a lot more money.

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
I'm currently re-working through my collection, re: year of release -- one of the benefits of being retired, is that I now (finally) enjoy the luxury of time enough to do this -- and am presently in the year 1936... so this is tonight's fare:

"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael