MISCELLANEOUS

Tools    

Hey all! Its July already. 2023 is going by too fast. Pretty soon the holidays will be here.

Happy Canada Day! Be sure to watch a Canadian film today!
Too lazy to look it up, but I like the Canadian movie with Julie Christie who has onset dementia. Very good movie though Julie said she hated having to learn the Canadian accent. (She said she hates doing all accents.)

Hey all! Its July already. 2023 is going by too fast. Pretty soon the holidays will be here.

It’s not a federal holiday today, but everyone here is acting like it is.

It’s not a federal holiday today, but everyone here is acting like it is.
People, it’s not July 4th yet! Can’t begrudge them their fun though since July 4th will be a washout in Connecticut. Flash floods predicted for at least 24 hours.

Hi all, hope all the Americans out there had a good 4th of July! The weekend is almost here, two days left.

From watching something on You Tube yesterday I now know that every toaster has a pull-out crumbs tray for easy cleaning. I never knew this.

Trouble with a capital "T"
From watching something on You Tube yesterday I now know that every toaster has a pull-out crumbs tray for easy cleaning. I never knew this.

I just use a knife to scrape out the old crumbs...no need to bother unplugging it either

I just use a knife to scrape out the old crumbs...no need to bother unplugging it either
You leave your toaster plugged in?

Trouble with a capital "T"
You leave your toaster plugged in?
Just joking I don't even have a toaster. I do have an espresso machine that I leave plugged in, mostly. Though sometimes when we're gone for the day I unplug it. I unplug my computer modem when I'm gone and at night.