Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

Dermot Mulroney and Dylan McDermott
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Made a literal mistake last night - was watching a bit of You Can't Take it With You (1938) on TCM and there was an actor I thought must be a young version of Strother Martin based on both his look and his voice.

Turns out it was a slightly older actor named Dub Taylor!

Strother Martin / Dub Taylor

Can see the resemblance between Martin and Taylor

Here's one I noticed recently...

Am I the only one who sees a resemblance between

Lea Thompson

and

Mary Stuart Masterson?
Been away from this thread for a bit so this is the first I've seen this one---good one and I never really noticed it when they were starring together in the film, Some Kind of Wonderful (1987). But the two pics really makes a great argument for the likeness. Good call, @Gideon58!

Can see the resemblance between Martin and Taylor
I just found out Strother Martin and Dub Taylor are both in The Wild Bunch (1969).
Although you'd never mistake them for each other in the same movie!

Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie

Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes

Will Ferrell and Chad Smith

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem

While watching True Lies, I'm ashamed to admit that I confused Art Malik (top), who plays a villain, with Grant Heslov (bottom), who plays a good guy. I actually asked, "why are they pursuing that guy? Isn't he on their team?"

I didn't realize this until I saw a news story today, but Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito (now with glasses and beard)...

Looks like movie director Steven Spielberg!

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I would love to see these two play sisters. Charlize Theron and Tanya van Graan (she was in Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell, Starship Troopers 3, and Critters Attack to name a few and she is from South Africa like Charlize...and today is her birthday)

I would love to see these two play sisters. Charlize Theron and Tanya van Graan (she was in Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell, Starship Troopers 3, and Critters Attack to name a few and she is from South Africa like Charlize...and today is her birthday)

And Ashley Judd

Adam DiMarco looks like a younger Ioan Gruffudd. Even more noticeable online.

Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie

Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes

Will Ferrell and Chad Smith

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem
Ferrell and Smith are two I've always thought looked alike. Here, they perform together: