Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

Tools    

#teamjohnnydepp. i hate amber heard shes such a liar
You can’t say this unless you personally know her.

I don’t know either of them, but they both seems nuts to me. Possible enablers who had a toxic relationship. Like many other couples around the world. Only difference is these two are famous.

#teamjohnnydepp. i hate amber heard shes such a liar
Given the he said/she said nature of the claims I think we'd need to see some evidence of Amber's lying.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I have noticed that during the MeToo era whenever a celebrity was called out, more and more people would come out and accuse them. Cosby, Weinstein, Franco, etc...multiple people.

As far as I know, this has not happened with Depp. Not saying he is innocent, but something to think about.
It's better than that, people have been coming out the woodwork to say what a nice and generous guy he is, including ex partners.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You can’t say this unless you personally know her.

I don’t know either of them, but they both seems nuts to me. Possible enablers who had a toxic relationship. Like many other couples around the world. Only difference is these two are famous.
I hate Putin, he's such a liar.

I hate Putin, he's such a liar.

Team Johnny all the way! Sweep the leg Johnny! Sweep the leg!

I will say this....Johnny Depp ain't no saint but the way amber heard tried to smear him in media and public opinion when she is an active participant in abuse is vile. She deserves punishment for that.

Funny how gender works in society..here we have a woman who married a man that she stuck with for less than two years.

She cut off his finger, tried to end his career, lied about charity and defecated in his bed.

But we have to make sure both are in the wrong.

Funny how gender works in society..here we have a woman who married a man that she stuck with for less than two years.

She cut off his finger, tried to end his career, lied about charity and defecated in his bed.

But we have to make sure both are in the wrong.
So two years was not long enough in your opinion? Two years of a bad marriage can feel like a lifetime, let me tell you.

So you’ve convicted Heard & believed everything Depp said?

I remain neutral & think they’re both kinda nuts.

They're both cringeworthy examples of self-indulgent Hollywood celebrities but Heard being exposed as the true sociopath she so obviously is should be the heart of this story.

I don't really care if Depp ever commands the kind of paydays he once did but I find the possibility of her career ending up in the crapper as well immensely gratifying.

Heard is a slapper who merely used Depp as a rung up the ladder, all the fake tears and ballyhoo are just a typical Hollywood extravaganza from her, although I don’t mind Johnny, he is falling into the whole sad cauldron, only winners (as usual) are the forked tongue lawyers 🐍🐍🐍

Welcome to the human race...
The pro-Depp content and memes that have been spammed into my various social media feeds by fans and algorithms alike have really not helped his case.

They're both cringeworthy examples of self-indulgent Hollywood celebrities but Heard being exposed as the true sociopath she so obviously is should be the heart of this story.
And you know this how?

Heard is a slapper who merely used Depp as a rung up the ladder, all the fake tears and ballyhoo are just a typical Hollywood extravaganza from her, although I don’t mind Johnny, he is falling into the whole sad cauldron, only winners (as usual) are the forked tongue lawyers 🐍🐍🐍
Brit-speak for a prostitute sounds rather harsh. Do you personally know her?

And you know this how?
I get it. You're going to do the same thing you did with the Will Smith/Chris Rock thing. I'll admit I feel what to me is a justified bias against Heard if you'll admit the same thing about you and Depp. Then we won't have to waste each other's time going back and forth.

I get it. You're going to do the same thing you did with the Will Smith/Chris Rock thing. I'll admit I feel what to me is a justified bias against Heard if you'll admit the same thing about you and Depp. Then we won't have to waste each other's time going back and forth.
You have a better memory than me if you recall what I said re Smith/Rock. Kudos.

I don’t have a bias against Depp at all. Please show exact quotes where I’ve shown a bias. I don’t know him & I wasn’t present at their alleged altercations. Whichever way the court ruling goes - whether for him or against him - is fine with me. Same if Heard “wins”.

What I’ve said & I repeat is that they both seem nuts to me. Two volatile incendiary people who probably should never have dated each other let alone married. Such is life. As I've also said (somewhere) marriage can turn two nice people into monsters.

I rest my case.

PS To quote you, can a “bias” be “justified”? Don’t the two words negate each other?