My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Haven't seen Streetcar yet but Brando is inescapable.

Number three almost feels too low.

Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Chili Palmer, Get Shorty

Mike, Magic Mike

Axel Foley, Beverly Hills Cop

John Rambo, First Blood

Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

Sonny, Dog Day Afternoon

Patrick Verona, 10 Things I Hate About You

Julian, American Gigolo

Doc McCoy, The Getaway

OK, let me end this before some people pop a blood vessel or something...and now, my # 1 sexiest male movie character:

1.\

Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Don't expect too many arguments with my # 1, but I will just say that the response to this thread has been overwhelming and I am glad everyone enjoyed it. Sorry to see this one come to an end.

Cool number one pick.

Was that the role that made Pitt cool? Or was it something earlier?

Either way, it cemented him. Guy can be really good when given the chance (to go crazy). It's clever casting too, after all...

This was a fun list follow, Gideon. Probably enjoyed it more than the last one. I'll look forward to whatever it is you do next.

Thanks!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

This was a fun list follow, Gideon. Probably enjoyed it more than the last one. I'll look forward to whatever it is you do next.

Thanks!

I'm repping that.

Dayum. Ended too fast.

Cool number one pick.

Was that the role that made Pitt cool? Or was it something earlier?

Either way, it cemented him. Guy can be really good when given the chance (to go crazy). It's clever casting too, after all...

Thanks!
I don't know if it was the role that made him cool or not but I do know that when I began this list, I already knew he was going to be #1. I'm hoping this list will motivate some other people to do their own list...I would love to see other opinions on this subject.

I just really enjoy these lists for the trip down memory lane. Seriously, it;s not just a pervy fest (although that's fun, of course) but the memories it brings back.

I don't know if it was the role that made him cool or not but I do know that when I began this list, I already knew he was going to be #1. I'm hoping this list will motivate some other people to do their own list...I would love to see other opinions on this subject.
I've been mulling over a "Best Performances" list. I'm not sure how I'll work it out. Probably by limiting it to the 2010s.

I don't think I could come up with a "sexiest" list but I did think that one for both men and women could be fun.

I don't think I could come up with a "sexiest" list but I did think that one for both men and women could be fun.
It would. Sexy is sexy, no matter the gender.

@Gideon does Madly Mads give you a tingle? He can look quite unattractive at times but I find him faint worthy most of the time

Just a gratuitous bump because I;m missing this thread

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters
I love seeing him make the list - even if it is just an honorable mention.

Dayum. Ended too fast.
I know! How could anything go by as fast as this list did?!

@Gideon does Madly Mads give you a tingle? He can look quite unattractive at times but I find him faint worthy most of the time
That just shows it is true love. You are aware when he isn't at his best, but you still can't help but love him. I have experienced that before, too.

I'm hoping this list will motivate some other people to do their own list...I would love to see other opinions on this subject.
I would be willing to attempt one, but it probably wouldn't happen for awhile yet. I have the 40's countdown to focus on - once that really gets going. And it will also take me awhile to create a perfect list - or at least as close to perfect as I can get - with the characters I would choose (the hardest part would be where to place them, actually).

I am just afraid that mine wouldn't be as exciting as Gideon's because a good number of the characters that would appear on that list would be from older films (and I am going way back to some from the silent era ). I also don't know if I could keep the list down to only 150 men.

@Dani8, yes, there would be at least one Errol Flynn character on there.

That just shows it is true love. You are aware when he isn't at his best, but you still can't help but love him. I have experienced that before, too.

I would be willing to attempt one, but it probably wouldn't happen for awhile yet. I have the 40's countdown to focus on - once that really gets going. And it will also take me awhile to create a perfect list - or at least as close to perfect as I can get - with the characters I would choose (the hardest part would be where to place them, actually).

I am just afraid that mine wouldn't be as exciting as Gideon's because a good number of the characters that would appear on that list would be from older films (and I am going way back to some from the silent era ). I also don't know if I could keep the list down to only 150 men.

What I love about Gideon;s lists is the suspense. It's the first thread I look for every morning. I doubt mine would have any because I would just have my number 2 men (and I agree 150 is a tad low because I;m such a slattern with my screen crushes) followed by my forever husbands. Mine are probably already in the man flesh threads anyway.

Had to include Dr. Venkman in there somewhere...as for Erroll Flynn, never been much of a fan only seen one of his films. And just so you guys know, there will be sexiest male and female TV character lists coming.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
And just so you guys know, there will be sexiest male and female TV character lists coming.
I was actually going to ask you if you were ever going to consider making a TV list. So it is something to look forward to now.

I've been really wanting to get into Spader's work as of late, since I recently watched the season of The Office with his character, and he is just fantastic. He did look like quite the looker in that screenshot of yours, too.
He was great on The Office

James Conrad- Kong: Skull Island (Played By Tom Hiddleston )

Brian O'Conner- Fast Furious Series (played by paul walker)

Loki (MCU)(Played By Tom Hiddleston )

Clint Barton-Hawkeye (played by jeremy renner)

Romeo -Romeo + Juliet (played by leonardo dicaprio)

James Conrad- Kong: Skull Island (Played By Tom Hiddleston )

Brian O'Conner- Fast Furious Series (played by paul walker)

Loki (MCU)(Played By Tom Hiddleston )

Clint Barton-Hawkeye (played by jeremy renner)

Romeo -Romeo + Juliet (played by leonardo dicaprio)
Can’t argue with Hiddleston. Was also gorgeous in The Night Manager.