My childhood scariest horror movie.

Tools    

Sorry. My English is poor. Scenario is set in an ancient city. An archaelogist researches mysterious things.I remembers the sharpest image on film a mysterious grave/sarcophagus. A group researchers find but dont care and dont take. Sarcophagus cover moves. A man rises from grave. Dark place and sunlight enters into place.Man is bald, black dressed and white, long nails. But man like monster or creature. Normal human. When it comes to the desired human appearance. Show this much is left in my mind I'm already scared. I watched on tv early 2000s. Probably 90s movie. Not Mummy or Hellraiser movie.

Sorry. My English is poor. Scenario is set in an ancient city. An archaelogist researches mysterious things.I remembers the sharpest image on film a mysterious grave/sarcophagus. A group researchers find but dont care and dont take. Sarcophagus cover moves. A man rises from grave. Dark place and sunlight enters into place.Man is bald, black dressed and white, long nails. But man like monster or creature. Normal human. When it comes to the desired human appearance. Show this much is left in my mind I'm already scared. I watched on tv early 2000s. Probably 90s movie. Not Mummy or Hellraiser movie.
What's interesting is that this sounds a lot like a vampire rather than the creature being an Egyptian mummy or similar. Very difficult to pin this one down.

Tale Of The Mummy (1998)?
Thanks. But this is not my movie.

The Movie i watch in my childhood is DARWAJA 1978.It's a Bollywood Movie. Must watch it

The beginning of The Exorcist?

MC for the Great Underground Circus
The beginning of The Exorcist?
no sarcophagus and no one rising from it either.

A system of cells interlinked
Kind of reminds me of Salem's Lot, too. That is much older though, from the 1970s.

Hellbound (1994)