Best TV Shows still running

Tools    

Well, that depends on the entertainment. I find GoT very entertaining, but not a good series.
Shameless should have ended by now, I hope they make one last series many years from now.
WARNING: spoilers below
Fiona left, Carl with that girl, Lip trying to be a man with a kid on the way and recovering from alcoholism, Debbie being the new Fiona, Liam out the house progressing intellectually, Ian with Mickey in jail, Veronica & Kevin with kids to raise serving the same drunks at the Alibi and Frank the same old same old. Even this Fiona leaving is the actors asking for a break.

I haven't seem most of them, just Game of Thrones, Narcos, Better Call Saul and Gomorra.
Gomorra is my favorite of all, maybe because I'm European, and the theme is interesting. The first season was my favorite, second was a bit disappointing with some great moments/happenings, third had very good episodes, like Inferno.
Game of Thrones is a bit of a disappointment, so many people talking about it, thought I would be top five series of all time, it was not.
Better Call Saul is also very good, Saul Goodman was the most interesting character in the entire Breaking Bad, in my opinion, very charismatic personality, very articular, great survival skills and a great entrepreneur. It was good ground for a director to step on, a dirty lawyer.
Narcos is one of the best recorded series of all time, with the exception of The Sopranos maybe, the storytelling was clear and though-full, the plot was interesting, the main actors were bravely and greatly chosen.
I would had Shameless, even knowing it became a drag, worth the mention. Also True Detective.
Seems you like the more realistic crime series. So I definitely recommend Peaky Blinders and La Casa de Papel. Ozark is like 'Breaking Bad Light'.

Gomorra is my favorite of all, maybe because I'm European, and the theme is interesting. The first season was my favorite, second was a bit disappointing with some great moments/happenings, third had very good episodes, like Inferno.
I’ve posted ad nauseam that Gomorra is amazing. One of the greatest shows I’ve ever seen.

Became a drag in this latests seasons. More of the same old drama.
I couldn’t even get through the pilot of Shameless.

A system of cells interlinked
Westworld, The Expanse, Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul, The 100, Cobra Kai, Survivor, Mr. Robot, Altered Carbon, Ozark...

In no particular order!

Pls do tell, and maybe save us a future disappointment
You've just made me think of a nice quote by the Master in Doctor Who – which is the show I'm talking about. He's on Earth posing as a businessman and someone says "So you're a magician as well as a colonel?" He replies "I am many things".

Luckily I'm a fan of many things, so it's not been too desolate without what was my favourite show.

I am eagerly waiting for the second season.

WM, do you know if this series is in Hindi, with English subtitles?

Yes.
Infact there are two options. There's the original with English subs and then there's an English dubbed version.

I would urge you to watch the original with the English subs, instead of the dubbed version. A few of my Non-Indian friends who watched it hated the dubbed version.

Yes.
Infact there are two options. There's the original with English subs and then there's an English dubbed version.

I would urge you to watch the original with the English subs, instead of the dubbed version. A few of my Non-Indian friends who watched it hated the dubbed version.
Good to hear. Yeah, I much prefer subtitles. Will investigate the series. Cheers.

~Doc