Weird Thing Happening Here

Tools    

A bucket of anxiety
If I want to write my quick thoughts about a film in a new thread, what's the best way to avoid ending up in the comment section of someone else's review?
I posted 3 reviews in a row and they all ended up on different threads. Someone tried to explain how to avoid writing reviews on someone else's thread but nothing really clicked (because I'm massively stupid). I think he was saying that it jumped because I went to "General Movie Discussion" instead of "Movie Review," but I noticed it happening the other way around. (An intentional review going in General Movie Discussion)
So...

If you're making just a small post about a movie, and there's already a thread dedicated to said movie, the rule on MoFo is no repeat threads.
Meaning a handful of lines about a film, doesn't warrant its own thread... instead, you should use the existing thread and take part in the community discussion.

If you're after starting your own thread on a movie that already has a thread... go for something bigger in the post like a full on review and title the thread accordingly.

Another option... is to start your own dedicated Reviews Thread, call it something like "Ami-Scythe's Reviews" or whatever... where you can put together a series of entries on as many movies as you want, and have the posts as long or as short as you want to make them.
Also, with your own dedicated Review Thread, if the post/review is long enough and fits MoFo's half-strict rules, it could possibly be included in the official MoFo Reviews Pages.

A bucket of anxiety

Another option... is to start your own dedicated Reviews Thread, call it something like "Ami-Scythe's Reviews" or whatever... where you can put together a series of entries on as many movies as you want, and have the posts as long or as short as you want to make them.
Also, with your own dedicated Review Thread, if the post/review is long enough and fits MoFo's half-strict rules, it could possibly be included in the official MoFo Reviews Pages.
How do I start a dedicated reviews thread?

I was the one trying to explain. Don't be embarrassed to ask follow-up questions, though! I don't mind answering them, and as you can see from the helpful responses in here, most of the other people here don't mind, either.

A bucket of anxiety
I was the one trying to explain. Don't be embarrassed to ask follow-up questions, though! I don't mind answering them, and as you can see from the helpful responses in here, most of the other people here don't mind, either.
Oh, okay, thank you