Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I struggled with this too, wistful bollox (IMHO).

The definition of plodding. Watched about 4/5 and couldn't be bothered to find out ending.

Never even heard of this movie, I'll have to check it out.
Its based on real-life Polish murderer Krystian Bala. Could have been so much better.

I know the ending anyway providing not too much artistic licence has been taken !!

Lincoln - not a good movie to watch sleepy

Aviator - I was younger. Maybe it change but bored me back then.

Coco - Couldn't get pass the generic beginning. Probably a good movie but wasn't in the mood.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Watched most of it, but it didn’t stream well on my iPad. Something to do with the cinematography. If it’s ever on dvd I would watch it again. Very over-hyped movie, to say the least.

Love Bruce, but I couldn’t watch 2 hours plus of this.

I really like the concept of this film, but never finished it because the pacing was way too slow. And this is coming from someone who likes slow burned films.

Considering the high ratings this film has got this probably could be in the controversial movie opinion thread as well but I couldn't watch Eight Grade more than 20 minutes. Maybe it's a generational gap, maybe a cultural gap but I was totally unable to get into this. The girl seemed pretty good actress though so hopefully she'll be in something more to my liking at some point.

I love the smell of movies in the morning
i went to the local theatre to see annihilation since i saw it come up in a couple forums and has an attractive name, but had to walk out after the first line of dialogue. their hearts were clearly not in it.

I really wanted to like this, but the lack of subtitles irritated me. Too dull to finish.

This movie tried hard, but was very slow to get to where it was going. First 45 mins felt like 2 hours.

Wow, just looking at that poster for Logan Lucky and it looks lame.
It may have turned into a good movie for all I knew. The actors really gave it their best.

Sicario: Day of the Soldado

First movie very meh, which I expected.

Second movie I have no idea what it was about. First Sicario movie was good.

A system of cells interlinked
i went to the local theatre to see annihilation since i saw it come up in a couple forums and has an attractive name, but had to walk out after the first line of dialogue. their hearts were clearly not in it.
During the scene in which one person has just been through a traumatic experience and is having trouble with her memory, and the other person is in a biohazard suit, unsure if the person he is talking to in contaminated?

You seriously walked out?