2017 Mofies Award Ceremony

Tools    

Funniest MoFo

Comedy is subjective, but that doesn’t stop myself from getting the s*it beat out of me when I say I don’t find Charlie Chaplin that funny. For everyone to consider you funny is a massive achievement, you must have a super charming personality and a universally understood sense of humour (or maybe you just watched one of those NerdWriter videos on how George Carlin’s microphone placement makes everyone love him and you did the same). Comedy gets you a lot of places, the funnier you are, the more people that will remember you when they think “Hey remember that movie nerd site I was on a few years ago?". So today, we are going to be going over…

Wait no, wrong award. Tonight we are going to find out which Mofo everyone considers the funniest.
And the nominee’s are:

1: Cat_Sidhe

Me: Yeah she’s pretty funny.
My Friend: People will like you more if you laugh at their jokes.
Me:...

List of unusual deaths
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia

2018: Major loser HashtagBrownies died laughing after reading a post on the website “Movie Forums”.

2.: Cricket

A very humble guy that can easily crack a funny joke or two.

3: Mr Minio

It’s not everyday you see a person who watches really artsy movies who also enjoys his fair share of dank memes. Would be a well deserved win for Minio if he won.

4: Sexy Celebrity

His deadpan sense of humour and his unhealthy obsession with RuPaul’s Drag Race makes him a very funny MoFo to be around.

5: Swan

I dunno I guess he’s funny lol.

15: Burger King Foot Lettuce

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on, but that's even worse.

Funniest MoFo

Comedy is subjective, but that doesn’t stop myself from getting the s*it beat out of me when I say I don’t find Charlie Chaplin that funny. For everyone to consider you funny is a massive achievement, you must have a super charming personality and a universally understood sense of humour (or maybe you just watched one of those NerdWriter videos on how George Carlin’s microphone placement makes everyone love him and you did the same). Comedy gets you a lot of places, the funnier you are, the more people that will remember you when they think “Hey remember that movie nerd site I was on a few years ago?". So today, we are going to be going over…

Wait no, wrong award. Tonight we are going to find out which Mofo everyone considers the funniest.
And the nominee’s are:

1: Cat_Sidhe

Me: Yeah she’s pretty funny.
My Friend: People will like you more if you laugh at their jokes.
Me:...

List of unusual deaths
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia

2018: Major loser HashtagBrownies died laughing after reading a post on the website “Movie Forums”.

2.: Cricket

A very humble guy that can easily crack a funny joke or two.

3: Mr Minio

It’s not everyday you see a person who watches really artsy movies who also enjoys his fair share of dank memes. Would be a well deserved win for Minio if he won.

4: Sexy Celebrity

His deadpan sense of humour and his unhealthy obsession with RuPaul’s Drag Race makes him a very funny MoFo to be around.

5: Swan

I dunno I guess he’s funny lol.

15: Burger King Foot Lettuce

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on, but that's even worse.

LMAO!!!!

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Don't worry SC, I didn't participate because all the choices were so difficult. Except this one. Deadite would have got my vote.

I will never participate in this stuff.. My name should never be allowed on and I never will vote.. enough said.

I will never participate in this stuff.. My name should never be allowed on and I never will vote.. enough said.
Yeah, we know. Can you go piss on someone else's fun now? Thanks.