Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Intresting list!

For me:
Empire
New Hope
Last Jedi
Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi

Haven't seen the prequels in a while, but I remember liking 3 and hating 1 and 2

empire has to come first, its just great
new hope second
return of the jedi
force awakens
revenge of the sith

Good
Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Force Awakens

Meh
The Last Jedi
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith

Bad
Rogue One
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

I like how you started this thread as a neat way for the community to rank the Star Wars films (although, we have those.) Then you decided to turn it into another one of your Star Wars rants.

Like we don't have enough threads for your nonsensical screeching.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

I'm glad you chose that one as your favourite Great movie
i found that in that film the robot humour was a bit forced , least to say not funny at all, bit overall good film yes

Another silly rant thread when there is already a thread exactly like this one already? Seems some people just feel the need to vent about this movie (Last Jedi) in the most ridiculous ways possible. YouTube is FILLED with idiots who cant let go of their own insecurities riled up by this film and have become obsessed with trashing it everywhere they go. Theres plenty of reasons to dislike the movie and it absolutely has tons of flaws but ranting endlessly about it just makes these people look like angry children.

Agreed. If you want to keep arguing about The Last Jedi, do so in the thread where all the arguing is already. I'm moving the relevant posts to that thread.

Agreed. If you want to keep arguing about The Last Jedi, do so in the thread where all the arguing is already. I'm moving the relevant posts to that thread.
Funny how you see it as Arguing I see it as a honest review. But hey we can't allow people on the site to have a different opinion

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Funny how you see it as Arguing I see it as a honest review. But hey we can't allow people on the site to have a different opinion
People gave you a second go so I'm not sure where you think you'll get starting this up again. I'm not sure where you think you are but it's not a little kids' sandpit. Stop being so rude, Bunker. Seriously dude.

Another silly rant thread when there is already a thread exactly like this one already? Seems some people just feel the need to vent about this movie (Last Jedi) in the most ridiculous ways possible. YouTube is FILLED with idiots who cant let go of their own insecurities riled up by this film and have become obsessed with trashing it everywhere they go. Theres plenty of reasons to dislike the movie and it absolutely has tons of flaws but ranting endlessly about it just makes these people look like angry children.
You can't trash something that is allredy trash. And if endlessly pointing out facts about a film is acting like a child then who would want to be an adult. But thankfully the more mature audience and critics of film arnt afraid to speak their mind. It's just shame you're clearly not one of them

Funny how you see it as Arguing I see it as a honest review.
Those two things obviously aren't mutually exclusive: it's an "honest review" that contains arguments.

But hey we can't allow people on the site to have a different opinion
This makes zero sense. If you weren't "allowed" to have the opinion, I'd delete it, not move it to a more appropriate thread. There also wouldn't be, ya' know, literally hundreds of posts with the "different opinion" still up.

You're complaining nonsensically about basic forum moderation.

I like how you started this thread as a neat way for the community to rank the Star Wars films (although, we have those.) Then you decided to turn it into another one of your Star Wars rants.

Like we don't have enough threads for your nonsensical screeching.
That's the grate thing about threads you can talk about anything you want. You on the other hand can't seem to stay away from my threads maybe it's because you see some truth in them when I talk about TLJ. But your fanboy persona does not want too acknowledge it

Those two things obviously aren't mutually exclusive: it's an "honest review" that contains arguments.

This makes zero sense. If you weren't "allowed" to have the opinion, I'd delete it, not move it to a more appropriate thread. There also wouldn't be, ya' know, literally hundreds of posts with the "different opinion" still up.

You're complaining nonsensically about basic forum moderation.
Well you don't have to delete it. When you have the power to put it away in a need to old Thread somewhere where nobody is going to read it. And the other opinions probably suit your liking so you don't need too tuck them away anywhere

Well you don't have to delete it. When you have the power to put it away in a need to old Thread somewhere where nobody is going to read it.
The "old thread" in this case has 1,000+ replies, was replied to in the last week, is one of the most active threads we've had here in months, and specifically shows up again in New Posts because of the post I moved there. So your complaint makes no sense.

Accusations of favoritism are pretty serious for mods, so it's crappy that you'd level them so carelessly just because I put your arguments back in a thread where, ya' know, all the arguments are. I suspect, like the rest of these replies, that it's pretty much being done out of reflex because you're in (as you described it in the other thread) "war mode."

People gave you a second go so I'm not sure where you think you'll get starting this up again. I'm not sure where you think you are but it's not a little kids' sandpit. Stop being so rude, Bunker. Seriously dude.
Life IS one big sand pit, and guess what I'm the sandman bitch and I'm here to collect sand taxes because you are guilty of sand evasion. Just kidding, can I get a third chance or am I beyond redeeming Anyway what is your favourite Star Wars film too least favourite

You can't trash something that is allredy trash. And if endlessly pointing out facts about a film is acting like a child then who would want to be an adult. But thankfully the more mature audience and critics of film arnt afraid to speak their mind. It's just shame you're clearly not one of them
Afraid? Its all the rage to trash this movie. Stop acting like you are some kind of righteous warrior striving against the tide. You are just another angry nobody antagonized into obsession over this film to the point where you feel you need to rant all over again about it unsolicited a month and a half after it came out. The question is what is it exactly about this movie (youve seen movies you didnt like before) or about your own insecurities that keeps you from being able to let it go after all this time? Why is it you feel you need to mount a crusade against this film until everyone feels the same as you about it? Did it hurt you that badly?