The Purge: The Island

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
James DeMonaco, creator of The Purge film series, has written a fourth film of the series that will actually serve as a prequel to the first film. The film will revolve around the events that lead up to the first experimental Purge, the one night of the year where all crime is legal, in Staten Island, New York.

DeMonaco is not directing this one, but rather handed the reins over to Gerald McMurray. Release date is set for July 4, 2018.

okay so does anyone have the idea about what will happen or something interesting on this upcoming the purge 4? any idea to make me excited for the upcoming movies.. I'm really looking forward to it. thanks

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
okay so does anyone have the idea about what will happen or something interesting on this upcoming the purge 4? any idea to make me excited for the upcoming movies.. I'm really looking forward to it. thanks
It's going to be a prequel that will cover the events that lead up to the very 1st Purge. The film is currently in post-production. The two leads are played by Y'Lan Noel and Lex Scott Davis.

Hello. Oh my god! A fourth film of the series The Purge will be released this year! I’m so excited! I saw the first three parts, it was damn nice. I did have a lot of goosebumps while watching it as it was extremely violent and graphic. It’s quite creepy as well, with the characters dressed as statues of liberty or clowns. Hopefully, this one will be good as well and will have a lot of controversial subject matters as the last ones. Bye!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Aired after the State of the Union address.

Suspect's Reviews