Justice League

→ in
Tools    

i think the batman trilogy are a bit overrated. The best part of the 3 films was the first 20 mins of the first one, Batman Begins. It was really cool to see Batman get trained and become batman. The rest is blah, they were well directed but i found them not be fun at all. The last batman movie was simply boring and i couldn't watch the whole thing. If i had to rate the 3rd Nolan batman film in terms of enjoyment scale, i would say 6/10 and JL, 9/10. Sure, JL's CGI effects were worse and movie had more silliness but much more enjoyable. I could watch JL many times, i would fall asleep watching the 3rd Nolan batman movie again.

I just looked at reviews for Batman begins and users rated in 8.3/10 whilst RT score was 84%, this is pretty consistent. JL, so far, has a user review of 7.4/10 and RT 40%. As you can see, big disconnect between critics and general public, i really think critics just wanted to hate JL. MOS, BvS set the tone for a hate wave... i'm just glad i saw it, it was a lot of fun! People need to ignore RT and just make their own conclusions after watching it.
u are exaggerating a bit too much to consider that batman trilogy is overrrated, give me any other better batman trilogy that was made, there is none, and it is one of the best trilogies ever made disregarding the last film which was less than the others in term of plot heaviness.

u are exaggerating a bit too much to consider that batman trilogy is overrrated, give me any other better batman trilogy that was made, there is none, and it is one of the best trilogies ever made disregarding the last film which was less than the others in term of plot heaviness.
There isn't a better Batman trilogy, but there isn't a worse Batman trilogy either

Welcome to the human race...
My point on force awakens is that RT score was high yet it was truly a stupid, cheap popcorn flick that diminished star wars and even tarnished the old characters. I don't understand how this movie has a higher RT score than JL, critics today just want cheap, safe, popcorn flicks and will reject anything that diverges from this.
This is ironic considering that Justice League is the safest and cheapest-looking (if not actually cheap) DCEU movie yet.

I think that both Marvel and DC movies eventually suffer from the "tell us how you really feel" problem. Eventually both Disney and Warner Brothers want to put their stamp on those characters, and their thoughts on the viewers.

DC TV shows have a particular angle to them that relies on a specific kind of formula, and while I cannot stand them personally, many people like or love them.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
3. Too much silliness. Some critics were claiming characters went too far making silly jokes, the 'Josh Wheldon' effect.
Who the hell is that?

Suspect's Reviews

Who the hell is that?
a few of them..

I usually like checking some youtube reviewers like Collider, beyond the trailer, armchair directors and i also read reviews posted on RT. It seems some were taking swipes at anything and everything. I really feel critics go into movies wanting to hate and when you want to hate, you will hate.

What is quite telling is the user reviews vs critic reviews. Let's take a look at Nolan trilogy vs MOS, BvS, JL.

Nolan trilogy:

Batman begins - users imdb: 8.3/10, critics RT score: 84%
Dark Knight - users imdb: 9/10, critics RT score: 94%
Dark knight Rises - users imdb: 8.4/10, critics RT score 87%

notice how critics vs audience are pretty consistent. Now let's look at MOS, BvS, JL.

MOS - users imdb: 7.1/10, critics RT score: 55%
BvS - users imdb: 6.6/10, critics RT score: 27%
JL - users imdb: 7.510, critics RT score 39%

Now, look at the discrepancy on these 3, users reviewed these 3 films much more favorably than critics. MOS +20%, BvS + 40%, JL +35%. These are massive gaps.. With the Nolan trilogy, the user - critic gap was -1%, -4%, -3%... wow! what a difference!

This tells us something, critics are not doing a good job here, not sure exactly what is going on but they are far far off from what users say on these 3 films compared to Nolan trilogy. I think MOS was a different take on superman and they weren't open minded enough, BvS same thing and there was a lot of Affleck hate. Mercy from armchair directors, who reviews films, basically refused to pay for a ticket because of Affleck, lol. Then JL, i feel critics went in looking for every possible reason to hate the film. I thought it had flaws but it was fun and characters were great.

A system of cells interlinked
I would wait for the sequel, Social Justice League, but I hear it's already been banned.

He's pulling your leg because you said Wheldon instead of Whedon
And Josh instead of Joss.
Don't know why I didn't notice that lol
I'll go with that it still has the same amount of letters so stands out less? Or maybe I'm H-ist

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
How come The Green Lantern is not in the Justice League? I thought the Point of making a Green Lantern movie in 2011 was so that they could have him in the movie.

So nobody has liked this yet? I don't know if I'll see it or not.
I enjoyed it more than Suicide Squad at the cinema

I enjoyed it more than Wonder Woman but I think Wonder Woman is a better film if that makes sense

There are things to love and hate in it, for me I loved the things I loved more than hated the things I hated

A friend of mine greatly disliked this which is insane since he likes pretty much any comic book film: Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, etc. Not heard his opinion on Suicide Squad but the only other one i know he hates is the recent Fantastic 4.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
How come The Green Lantern is not in the Justice League? I thought the Point of making a Green Lantern movie in 2011 was so that they could have him in the movie.

The current (yet to be seen) Green Lantern himself isn't there, but... Then again, I haven't seen the movie. The internet can be a minefield.

Pretty sure they have disavowed all existence of the RR Lantern movie.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Well DC allowed him to become Deadpool in his contract. Or at least the contract didn't stipulate that he couldn't be Deadpool. So wouldn't DC therefore, be okay with him playing both?