The Lost Boys (1987)

Tools    

Who else is a fan of the 1987 film, The Lost Boys?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I love it. Very cool movie with a awesome soundtracks.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I am and that is actually the only vampire movie I enjoy. The soundtrack is great indeed and I still have the CD.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I actually watched this with the wife the other day. She fell asleep. No indication on whether or not she enjoyed the film, she always falls asleep.

I love it.

I love the atmosphere, the music, the 80's pure cheese dripping off the film. One of Schumacher's better efforts.

Suspect's Reviews

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
That soundtrack and the guy murdering that saxophone. The opening shot over the water is a classic for me. It also features one of my favorite lines ever...

"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach; all the damn vampires."

This movie is the pinnacle of the Haim-Feldman collabos.

I kind of liked it. Something I didn't like about it, though. Maybe it was because it seemed like it could have been way better and not as concerned with being "hip", "sleek" and "sexy", lol.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
No indication on whether or not she enjoyed the film, she always falls asleep.

LOL. I totally empthise. Do it all the time.

I loved it back in the day. Havent seen it for years but remember getting a crush over Sutherland.

You've got red on you!
Loved it! But unlike others here, I cringed at the soundtrack. Maybe because my dad was a sax player and what that shirtless guy played sounded nothing like good ol' dad!

I think I was 15 or 16 when this came out, and I remember my mom actually telling me I couldn't see it (very old school, you think?). I did see it though, so I think that added to my love of it .

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I remember camping out under a ping-pong table trying to wear the cassette out.

Then again, maybe like a lot of kids it was the only thing I had.

I remember camping out under a ping-pong table trying to wear the cassette out.

Then again, maybe like a lot of kids it was the only thing I had.
I used to skip school and rock the cassette soundtrack. Columbia House!

Classic teen horror flick with a killer soundtrack.

The 2 Coreys were every kid's heroes around the time this movie came out. They were such a dynamic duo!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Yeah not bad.. in a Near Dark ripoff sort of way.

I dunno, I'm torn. I was 20 in '87 so it seemed a little trite to people who grew up with Universal monsters on Saturday morning matinee.

The 2 Coreys were teenybopper to my generation.. like the Beatles were to the gen before.

Overall solid (and expected) 80's fare.

I dunno, I'm torn. I was 20 in '87 so it seemed a little trite to people who grew up with Universal monsters on Saturday morning matinee.

The 2 Coreys were teenybopper to my generation.. like the Beatles were to the gen before.

Man, talk about a blast from the past. I never see you post around here anymore.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I liked parts of it, but there were parts of the plot I remember feeling didn't hold together, but I would have to watch it again, it's a been a few years.

A classic. But probably only because it reminds me of my childhood so much. That and License to Drive were watched almost every day in my parents house for about 3 years.

Man, talk about a blast from the past. I never see you post around here anymore.
I'm here fairly often - probably don't post as much as I used to. I was curious though and did the math. Averaged across my time here I'm at 27 posts per month or almost a post per day.

Downright active if you ask me

I felt the same way about the coreys at age 11 when this came out

I'm here fairly often - probably don't post as much as I used to. I was curious though and did the math. Averaged across my time here I'm at 27 posts per month or almost a post per day.

Downright active if you ask me

I guess our paths just don't cross that much.

Love the clothes. Love the style.