Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

He will still breath fire...

Kinda like Blue Gas Flame.

I have one comment why do so many reactor think Jon and Dany are Grosse. Jon was raise to be Stark and Dany a Targ. I really dont think its no where near same thing as jaime and cersei yuck factor.

Obvious SPOILERS!!! below, so beware.

Have read all the comments and enjoyed them. I must say that nothing in the way the show is going has bothered me or peeved me. I've joked about the time travel factor, sure, but I can see why the producers want to keep it moving at a fair clip. Comments:

doubledenim, I figured that you had seen an image of the Night King with one of the dragons all icy. I saw a different image of the same subject that was posted a page or so back. Still, it gave the same idea and it actually had the HBO logo on it, but I didn't think they'd go that far and leak a poster, but then I was shot down by HBO-Spain leaking the whole episode so I guess they would go that far.

Another base-touch on the fast travel thing---the thing is, they're not telling us how far it is from Eastwatch to wherever that arrowhead mountain is, or slightly beyond. I thought they took care of some of that travel stuff by having all the characters interact and share some good character moments. The raven traveling to Dany fast...well, when Bran sent his warged ravens, they showed them traveling pretty fast...still, I think it faded a time or two to show passage of time, but I'm going with, "Hey, they're damn fast and it's cool!"

Some on other sites complained about the White Walker and his little group of wights being apart from the main body of the thousands of wights when they've all been seen traveling together. This was obviously a trap. They somehow knew that there were people trespassing in their territory and they were trying to draw them out. This also goes to someone's question to whether or not the Night King is a greenseer like Bran, and I think he is. The King and his actual White Walkers held back on the hill while the entire body of wights surrounded Jon and his party. It's been theorized that because he probably is a greenseer, he knew that dragons would eventually come to help them and he wanted a dragon. Still, he also wanted the good guys dead so he let the wights attack...He'd probably seen that Gendry had made his run and news would get out so either way, he wins. Back to the original small group with their White Walker leader...when Jon takes him out and almost all the wights collapse into bones...someone on a page wondered why the one wight remained intact. It has been postulated that the particular WW turned all those that collapsed and perhaps he didn't turn the one that they caught. Sounds reasonable, and if so this would be new information but they can't stop the flow of the show to tell us. I know, a throwaway line might do the trick but not much conversation time once the WW and his horde showed up.

Gendry making his epic run: again, we don't know how far it is to Eastwatch from where the men are, plus they spent a night on that little hill, freezing. Not a big deal.

I knew (from my family source I've mentioned) that the Night King would spear Viserion and eventually bring him back to life. People have questioned the chains---someone on YouTube theorized that the chains came from ships at Hardhome, which the Night King now controls. I can buy that, but I wasn't worried---it all served the scene at hand. What I like is that the Night King had to have Viserion's body hauled up from the lake. He didn't want to just hold out his arms like he did at Hardhome---those people just turned into wights when he did that. No, he had to touch Viserion to change him into an actual White Walker Dragon! So mere fire can't kill this dragon like it does the wights. We're getting into maybe dragonglass or Valeryian Steel here, I'm thinking, to harm this dragon.

Speaking of dragonglass, yes, it was cool when some of the men dropped their swords and produced dg knives. I know for a fact that Ser Jorah had them. I could see them pretty clearly. I wasn't sure about the Hound until somebody said so. I do have a question: When Gendry left, Tormund got his hammer, but the next thing you know, the Hound has it. We can suppose that he gave it to the Hound because Tormund had his preferred ax. But later, when the Hound produced his dragonglass knives, he dropped the hammer. So, I guess it's still lying there on the ground. Gendry won't be happy, although he can make himself a new one.

I'm not in PETA. I eat meat. Yet for some reason, I can't watch stuff happen to animals. Even if they are mythical beings. That's why I haven't watched Okja, I know some animal pain is happening.

I didn't say the episode was bad. I just didn't want it to be true.
I'm the same way in that I hate to hear animals cry out in pain. I was more affected by Drogon's cry when he was shot with the bolt from the Scorpion by Bronn. Still, Viserion's cry was pretty bad. I looked at the scene several times and when the ice spear hit him, he was spouting flames, which seemed to suddenly erupt and explode from the hole in his side, then as he fell, it looked like blood gushing out, or, depending on what chemical in the dragons gives them the fire capability, it could have been that. And some have asked why the Night King didn't kill Drogon, who was on the ground and closer? If you watched the scene again, you will see Viserion turning in the sky, heading towards the NK's position, still spouting fire from above at all the wights, whereas Drogon was just shooting at ground level in one direction. So, it could be said that Viserion made a more tempting target, or a more tactical one. Still, a very harsh scene.

A question has been raised about why the wights can suddenly run? They've just moved slower sometimes because they were walking towards their destination. When they were at Hardhome, it seemed like when the Wildings were shut in their own surrounding by the gate that the wights were rushing pretty hard. They were really hammering at the gate and one was really flailing away at the bottom, eager to get through. I need to see that episode again but it seemed as if they were fast there.

The whole Arya and Sansa thing. I'm left wondering, like someone said, if Arya is actually playing Littlefinger, letting him think she's fooled. It just seemed too awkward with her acting all threatening towards Sansa. And why would she hand the Cat's Paw dagger to Sansa? I'm wondering if Bran will tell Sansa what Littlefinger has done with the dagger? I feel that they are just setting things up for next week for it all to come to a head with the LF story.

I, too, loved the meeting between the Hound and Tormund and the Hound's continual grumpiness. Also loved when the Hound threw the wight onto Drogon's back, impaling it on one of Drogon's back spikes.

I was too thrilled by all that occured to really be bothered by any inconsistent things that might be happening. Loved this episode!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
So, the chains don't really bother me. The fact that the ice didn't break under 4 tons of chain and 10 tons of dragon is the real issue at hand.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think Jorah asked why this one wight didn't die like the rest when Jon killed the White Walker. I think John replied with someone else must have made him. This is clearer when Beric claims they need to kill the Night King to kill them all.

The Season 2 highlight I thought was Blackwater/Wildfire

Also the small group of wights I thought was a scouting party.

Suspect's Reviews

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think Jorah asked why this one wight didn't die like the rest when Jon killed the White Walker. I think John replied with someone else must have made him. This is clearer when Beric claims they need to kill the Night King to kill them all.

The Season 2 highlight I thought was Blackwater/Wildfire

Also the small group of wights I thought was a scouting party.
Soon as that happened with the wights I thought, that is how it will end, some sort of long shot mission to kill the NK because they can't defeat the army, like a ROTK type ending.

The S2 wildfire moment was epic but not exactly a shocking surprise or a true "got moment". We knew it was coming weeks before with Tyrion finding the wf cache.

Lots of people looking for another layer to the Sansa/Arya feud, it's exactly like last year when people thought Arya/waif were Tyler Durden. Nope the show really is just on level 1 now.

I think it is simply LF playing them off and it will be up to Bran to stop it. The only other possibility is that Sansa understands what is going on and will deal with LF and Sansa, Arya and Bran will sort out differences.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
So, the chains don't really bother me. The fact that the ice didn't break under 4 tons of chain and 10 tons of dragon is the real issue at hand.

LOL. Fair point, too.

OK so I watched the end agan. Hmph, really not sure how I missed the eye being blue. I think I was just sitting there silently screaming PLEASE OPEN PLEASE OPEN PLEASE OPEN. And I was just really happy when it did.

LOL. It always shocks me when they throw that word in for this show and I dont know why. I mean I dont like the word but it's been in the show since probably the pilot.

Your call name makes me want to sing Doo Lally Frankie in a chipmunk voice. I also do not know why.

LOL. It always shocks me when they throw that word in for this show and I dont know why. I mean I dont like the word but it's been in the show since probably the pilot.

Your call name makes me want to sing Doo Lally Frankie in a chipmunk voice. I also do not know why.
TBH, I don't mind the c-bomb anymore, it's almost a term of endearment with friends
And the "lots of" is a regular saying, especially at work, if you see somebody's annoyed because of something someone else has done, a simple "lots of people (do such and such)"
Never fails to bring a smile or make them chuckle as they know the reply

TBH, I don't mind the c-bomb anymore, it's almost a term of endearment with friends
And the "lots of" is a regular saying, especially at work, if you see somebody's annoyed because of something someone else has done, a simple "lots of people (do such and such)"
Never fails to bring a smile or make them chuckle as they know the reply
Here it's a term of endearment between the younguns. Not something to be tossed around at the dinner table at your grandma's house with the bread basket, if you know what I mean.

In this it just always takes me by surprise, Dooo, and makes me laugh, like when the old girl called Joffrey one. That was pretty cool.

Obviously you have to pick your moments to use it
Diana Rigg saying it was almost as funny as John Lithgow saying it in Dexter (which literally made me cry)

Obviously you have to pick your moments to use it
Diana Rigg saying it was almost as funny as John Lithgow saying it in Dexter (which literally made me cry)
LOL. I dont remember him saying it, just Deb dropping the f bomb every three seconds.

Funny thing is Rory Mccann is deeply religious in real life and hates swearing and violence.

LOL. I dont remember him saying it, just Deb dropping the f bomb every three seconds.
When he got beaten up outside a bar, one of the "rituals" before a killing (getting off topic lol)

Funny thing is Rory Mccann is deeply religious in real life and hates swearing and violence.
I love that guy. Still shipping the two gingers. Did he say it again when he told red beard not to point his finger in his face or was that another f bomb? Great convo between those two!

Eh, he;s in Hot Fuzz. I need a rewatch.

6'6" *faints!!!* I think I have a new crush.

Actually I'm lying I have no idea

Actually I'm lying I have no idea
That's OK. You can talk to me all day about him; I dont care if it's true or not, G. I;m in love. 6'6". I'm 5' nothing. How would we, you know,

kiss.