Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Opposite for me. In fact this is the first bad review I've hear of the film.

Friends and contacts I trust very much have praised it as Herzog and Coppola-esque. Still high on my watchlist but I'll manage expectations.

Also, Pattinson is a pretty good actor outside the Twilight series. Check out The Rover or Cosmopolis.

"Cooking Up A Storm" Chinese movie. That movie makes me hungry a lot. 8/10.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Trailer looks amazing. Definitely going on my list.

I've seen 2 trailers. This looks stunning. Cinematography is gorgeous.

the hatefull eight, 160 minutes long, very slow before the story gets going. 4/10 for me

“I was cured, all right!”
the hatefull eight, 160 minutes long, very slow before the story gets going. 4/10 for me
Funny, for me from the first dialogue until the last one I felt that everything was well built and I never found the movie slow. A matter of opinion then.

[center][b][i][color="Red"][size="5"]Dead End (2003) -
Agreed. I remember renting this back in like 2004 or something and was really impressed with the twists and atmosphere. I think I watched Jeepers Creepers and then this. This won out for me.

Agreed. I remember renting this back in like 2004 or something and was really impressed with the twists and atmosphere. I think I watched Jeepers Creepers and then this. This won out for me.
Jeepers Creepers is also one of my favorite horror of the 2000's

Jeepers Creepers is also one of my favorite horror of the 2000's
Yeah, it's a solid film. Part 2 isn't that bad, either. Love the locations at night with the school bus. That reminds me of the director's checkered past. It's always something...

Before Sunrise (1995) -

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

First re-watch since original theatrical release...this is Ron Howard's masterpiece.

Love it so much.

The Sting (1973)

AH! Even though I agree with Rules Robert can't act and he's cheesy, this it terrific.

Favorite lines:

What can I accuse him of? That he cheats better than me?!

or

You were right. It's not enough. but it's close.

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) -
+

This film did the impossible by making one of the oldest, silliest Spider-man villains actually look cool, while still retaining his iconic features.

Homecoming is a bit long and predictable, but has enough laughs to keep you entertained, plus a ton of references for those familiar with the comics. Overall it was quite mediocre, and keeping in trend with the other recent Marvel films, it's lacking that spark films like the first Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy had. I can't really decide if I should give this a purely average rating, or be positive and bump it up to 3/5.

On the plus side, it's much better than Amazing Spider-man 2.

Welcome to the human race...
Speaking of which...

Spider-Man: Homecoming -

I decided on bumping it up after a shaky first act. It fulfills expectations and little more.