Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”

First watch! This will go to the "How have I never seen this before?"!!
Great film!

"Bullet in the Head" - John Woo!

One of my favorites war films!

Ringo Lam most vilent film!
Heavy Metal, strippers, Ultraviolence, 90's and Chow Yun Fat! Great fun.

Still Badass!!

HAHA Watched with some friends!
Disturbing as hell!

Coin Locker Girl (or China Town in some countries)

Not very original... But good fun!

Welcome to the human race...
Troll 2 -
+

I have a friend who's a little snobbish with films and only likes highbrow stuff and not movies like this. He also follows Rotten Tomatoes religiously, a site I'm not a fan of. We decided to watch this yesterday - April 1st - and as an April Fool's joke told the snobbish friend it was a really highly regarded movie, that it has an 88% on RT. He believed us throughout the film about that, but he still saw it as a "bad" movie. His reaction:
, really bad but a lot of fun with friends. My reaction:
+ really good BECAUSE it's a lot of fun with friends!!! Cherish those experiences.
It's even more fun in a theatre.

Life -

Was originally going to give this a
, but looking back I'm not so sure.

Unregistered User
Elle (2016) -

Wild Tales (2014) -

Violent Cop (1989) -
+
Out of the Furnace (2013) -

Hands of The Ripper (1971) -
+
Black Souls (2014) -

Young Adult (2011) -

The Truman Show (1998) -

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I know there are too many super hero movies nowadays. But how can you not like Winter Soldier?
This must be it - too many super heroes. Batman (Michael Keaton) is grimm and bleak but mysterious, Ironman (Robert Downey Jr.) is sarcastic and noteworthily arrogant, Wolverine - good heart though rough, Spiderman (Tobey Maguire) romantic and orydinary (so easy to like him). In such a mixed company Captain America is just polished haircut I don'tsay this movie is a disaster, but it have strong competition. Who is your favourite superhero?

This must be it - too many super heroes. Batman (Michael Keaton) is grimm and bleak but mysterious, Ironman (Robert Downey Jr.) is sarcastic and noteworthily arrogant, Wolverine - good heart though rough, Spiderman (Tobey Maguire) romantic and orydinary (so easy to like him). In such a mixed company Captain America is just polished haircut I don'tsay this movie is a disaster, but it have strong competition. Who is your favourite superhero?

I don't have a favorite superhero. But I enjoy well made superhero movies, such as winter soldier.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I don't have a favorite superhero. But I enjoy well made superhero movies, such as winter soldier.
Yes, it was well made, but it's not enough for me

escape from new york - 3/4 stars

i was expecting more action, but it was still a good movie.

Independence Day:Resurgence---Bland leads, unoriginal, but great visual effects, moves along at a nice pace--7.5/10

Passengers 9/10

Women will be your undoing, Pépé

Murder My Sweet (1944)
While Bogart knocked it outta the park in The Big Sleep playing the same character, Dick Powell does a really excellent job as Raymond Chandler's Detective Philip Marlowe in this VERY well executed noir mystery.

(REWATCH) Shot in the Dark (1964)
the second in the Pink Panther movies, Peter Sellers plays a more subtle Clouseau in this one - kept finding myself repeating his lines in the more over-the-top french accent he would use in following movies.

Troll 2 -
+

I have a friend who's a little snobbish with films and only likes highbrow stuff and not movies like this. He also follows Rotten Tomatoes religiously, a site I'm not a fan of. We decided to watch this yesterday - April 1st - and as an April Fool's joke told the snobbish friend it was a really highly regarded movie, that it has an 88% on RT. He believed us throughout the film about that, but he still saw it as a "bad" movie. His reaction:
, really bad but a lot of fun with friends. My reaction:
+ really good BECAUSE it's a lot of fun with friends!!! Cherish those experiences.
Update: He saw the actual RT score and lowered his own score to a
. Lol.

Update: He saw the actual RT score and lowered his own score to a
. Lol.
Okay that is BS. Lowering your score based of Rotten Tomatoes? That is dumb. I swear some people are way to wound up and elitist to be movie buffs. Some people take themselves WAY too seriously.

At least your friend actually watched it though.

Okay that is BS. Lowering your score based of Rotten Tomatoes? That is dumb. I swear some people are way to wound up and elitist to be movie buffs. People who take themselves WAY too seriously.
Yeah but I should say he is an awesome dude and a good friend. I'm still gonna kick his ass next time I see him.

Yeah but I should say he is an awesome dude and a good friend. I'm still gonna kick his ass next time I see him.

Clearly he is otherwise you would not hang out with him. And you do what you need to do. Maybe he will come around if you show him something else. Has he seen any Troma movies? Maybe weirdness combined with violence and boobies will help.

I think he'd turn a Troma off after five minutes. I am trying to get us all to watch Poultrygeist, 'cause I think the others aside from him would love it.