Best Death Scene

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'll add this one, since it still resonates with me...

Ripped spine in Predator (1987)

... with sound...

Death scenes can also be done for emotional impact. One of the best in this regard is Boromir's death in Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Of course, for sheer hilarity, it's hard to top Harold's "deaths" in Harold and Maude.

I'll think about some others and get back to you.
Boromir’s death was glorious. It was also a great opportunity for redemption for his character.

Welcome to the human race...
The best one I've seen in a while is from The Mechanic (spoilers, obviously).

Is this even a question?
That is a great one. What strikes me about it is how well it comes over even seeing it as a non-fan, because you still feel how big a moment it is. It's no wonder Star Trek retreated back to these characters, but what a mess they made of reimagining this scene.

When it comes to the best death scene I've seen on movie is Train to busan he sacrifice himself for the safety of his son. That is very touching experience. Also the movie of Brad Pitt TROY I'm not satisfied about the ending I can't imagine that he easily die with that arrow.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

The actor Hrundi V. Bakshi's death scene in The Party (1968) -- although friends from India told me that it was unrealistically brief.

;-)