Tools    

From No Country for Old Men:

WARNING: spoilers below
The kid who gives Chigurh his shirt

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
From No Country for Old Men:

WARNING: spoilers below
The kid who gives Chigurh his shirt
Yeah, his friend seemed greedy. But he seemed to care. Good choice!

The ghost hunting couple from the Conjuring. So very nice of them to purge the world of evil and have a pleasant bedside manner.
Ugh. I hate The Warrens. I'm sure they are super sweet in the movies i haven't seen but they were awful people.

i realize there's a strong chance this post was sarcastic btw, just saying though

Honestly it's probably The Dude - The Big Lebowski. He may be more laidback than actually nice but there's still noone that comes to mind that tries to avoid conflict and keep everything happy as much as him.

Ian from Sex Drive. He's the uber nice guy. He actually let's his friend get punched by an angry hick after taking the distance said hick travelled into consideration.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
The ghost hunting couple from the Conjuring. So very nice of them to purge the world of evil and have a pleasant bedside manner.
Ugh. I hate The Warrens. I'm sure they are super sweet in the movies i haven't seen but they were awful people.

i realize there's a strong chance this post was sarcastic btw, just saying though
You should check out the movies....the conjuring 1 is the scariest movie I've ever seen.

Guido from "Life is Beautiful"
I liked David Morse's character in the Green Mile.
Dianne Weist in "The Lost Boys" - She's just so nice and naive.
Robin Williams in Dead Poet's Society

OK, I've read the title of this thread three times and I've read the posts and all I can think is that I'm being punked...these are the nicest characters in the movies ever?

OK, I've read the title of this thread three times and I've read the posts and all I can think is that I'm being punked...these are the nicest characters in the movies ever?
Which ones do you object to?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I always thought Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird seemed like a really nice guy, that's from the book and the film, he just carries himself in a very consistent, good way. In the "sequel", Go Set a Watchman, which is really more like a first-draft that was written before the first book, Atticus is a racist that even attends clan meetings, but I tend to act as though that one doesn't exist.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Jar Jar Binks