Scream or Star Wars?

Tools    

Well, when there's white, the red blood on the screen can really show up.

Between Scream and Star Wars, which do you think is the greater intellectual story?
Youre just wanting a reaction to this idiocy. Your argument is ramble, your stance nonexistent, you went from "which is a greater moral story" then went "greater intellectual story".....youre just saying "stuff".

Tongo - King Kong (any version) or Snakes on a Plane?

Which best provides the antithesis to Carl Jung's concept of the collective unconsciousness?
Which had a greater moral message, and reached you intellectually to the fullest?! Discuss people, discuss! There are power words Im sure waiting to be used, for the sake of using them. Applicability is of no consequence.

Welcome to the human race...
Themes, subtext, discourse, narrative, Dolemite, function, cinematic language, and - last but not least - satire.

Youre just wanting a reaction to this idiocy. Your argument is ramble, your stance nonexistent, you went from "which is a greater moral story" then went "greater intellectual story".....youre just saying "stuff".
I was intrigued and trying to listen to what this person had to say. Go back to your own gorilla pit if you wanna bully others.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
While Scream deals with more complex issues, I think Star Wars is still better because the issues cam be felt by almost anyone. No child would understand the complexity of Scream (nor should they be watching it) bit Star Wars has issues that carry the same weight for all generations.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's like you wrote down a bunch of movies, threw them into a hat and randomly picked two.

I pose you this question: Deep Throat or The Fox and the Hound, which movie was movie.

Suspect's Reviews

I was intrigued and trying to listen to what this person had to say. Go back to your own gorilla pit if you wanna bully others.

Thanks.

While Scream deals with more complex issues, I think Star Wars is still better because the issues cam be felt by almost anyone. No child would understand the complexity of Scream (nor should they be watching it) bit Star Wars has issues that carry the same weight for all generations.

What would you say are the complex issues in Scream?
I agree that Star Wars is more meant for all people, but I think Scream is the superior film.

A system of cells interlinked
Star Wars is a hero's journey - thus Scream is already more mature.
This seems to infer that a hero's journey is somehow inherently immature. By this axiom, the claim is that Scream is more mature than say, The Odyssey or The Iliad.

I must disagree.

Which do you think has the more substance?
Which tells the greater moral story?
Between Scream and Star Wars, which do you think is the greater intellectual story?
These are totally different questions.

This seems to infer that a hero's journey is somehow inherently immature. By this axiom, the claim is that Scream is more mature than say, The Odyssey or The Iliad.

I must disagree.

The exact arc of Luke, though emotional, is in the long run not as intellectually satisfying as Scream's story..
The opening with Casey Becker and climax at Stu Macher's house is more meaningful than the opening on Tattooine and the Death Star being destroyed.

The kitchen drama by itself rivals the entire film of Star Wars.