Michael Myers vs. Pinhead

Tools    

i don't think anyone could even give pinhead a short fight, all he has to do is rip them into peaces and take them to hell then disappear somewhere, as some of you are biased to mike, im the same way to jason but im also reasonable. Pinhead would shred all of these guys, if anyone could give him a battle it would be wishmaster, and if not him then satan himself.

i love halloween and michael is the sh*t but pinhead would kill him fast. i never watched a hellraiser movie but im almosty 100 percent sure that pinhead is the ruler of hell and he can jus like burn michael up and other stuff.

One thing you guys seem to forget is that Pinhead is never alone. He has other demons always around for the kill.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

yeah i think their called cetibites. For a little backround on Pinhead for those who do not know him, what happens is someone takes thios box which is like the gates to hell in some form, and they press the button it shapes into another figure and out comes pinhead and his minions, or lots of chains and stuff that will grab you automatically and rip you to peaces. Its like to quick to react and the chains literally rip you into peaces. Keep in mind pinhead doesn't die he just goes back to hell.

They're called "cenobites" not "cetibites"

oh..ok i was close

michael may have survived bein stabbed a jillion times, shot 7 times over a balcony. eyes shot out, burned to a crisp, gunned down by a mass a machine guns and shotguns, and the list goes on but i think the ruler of hell and his demons would kick his ass.

the catch, is that none of it is real, so w/e the Producers decide, goes, that aside, i still think that michael would not go easy. and he would come back, reguardless of the outcome of the fight, all the same, the movie won't be made n e way, so y r we even discussing this???

besides

evil....

...never...

...dies :maniacal:

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
the catch, is that none of it is real, so w/e the Producers decide, goes, that aside, i still think that michael would not go easy. and he would come back, reguardless of the outcome of the fight, all the same, the movie won't be made n e way, so y r we even discussing this???

besides

evil....

...never...

...dies :maniacal:
good point hehehe

thx,

Helloween? People will mistake it for the heavy metal band. and anyway, Pinhead would tear Myers to shreds in an instint with his chains and hooks. Plus Pinhead has the other cenobites on his side. But it would be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
the catch, is that none of it is real, so w/e the Producers decide, goes.
yea but whats the fun in saying that. its like asking an age old question like who would win the hulk or dr.jekkly/mr.hide. then someone says who cares its w/e the producers say. the fun is thinking about it and making up who would win.

its a dog eat dog world
well, i would have to read the story from that site in order to give aan educated responce of what would think, but otherwise, i think it is kool, but i would think better of freddy vs. pinhead