Battle of the Characters

Tools    

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
Norman Bates

i guess this thread is dead cuz no body is voting

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
Originally Posted by Maniac
Ok I know you got battle of movie threads so I'd thought I post this one.

Battle of the movie Charators or actors, directors, etc.

Battle #1-

Bruce Lee

Vs.

Jackie Chan

----------------------------------------

Personally my vote goes to Bruce Lee. He's got Bad MoFo written all over him. Jackie Chan just seems too nice and funny, and I think that would be his downfall.
bruce lee is the greatest fighter to walk the face of the earth you can't even compare him to chan, jackie is a clown professional stunt man by nature not the best fighter in the world.Whoever votes chan is ****in retarted.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by reservoirdogs
bruce lee is the greatest fighter to walk the face of the earth you can't even compare him to chan, jackie is a clown professional stunt man by nature not the best fighter in the world.Whoever votes chan is ****in retarted.
Well, that shows how much you know, think, and how big your brain is. So from now on, don't smush the pea when coming up with a reply.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
This is already going here:
http://www.movieforums.com/community...?t=7607&page=3

where its more ideas and opinions it is this thread (character vs character)
yeah this thread is really different. this thread is like the blockbuster movies thread but with characters.
by the way when wither norman or the bride gets 7 votes than someone else can make a new battle just keep the winner in it. if nobody makes in for a while i will keep doing it.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
yeah this thread is really different. this thread is like the blockbuster movies thread but with characters.
by the way when wither norman or the bride gets 7 votes than someone else can make a new battle just keep the winner in it. if nobody makes in for a while i will keep doing it.
wow, yeah i agree, i seem to have missed the first pages and only got like 3 posts and it appeared to ahve been started within a few days, gh3y, well, my bad, good thread btw

The Bride would slice and dice Norman's cross dressing ass.

Norman was the winner again so heres the next battle.

Norman Bates (Psycho) - Anthony Perkins(1 win)

VS

Rudy Ruettiger(Rudy) - Sean Astin