Best Conversational Movies?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Especially a movie with NOTHING but a conversation, but a really good one. I just watched "My Dinner With Andre" and although like any conversation, although they aren't always interesting, I found it to be a great movie.

The latest one I can think of are the Before Sunset/Sunrise/Midnight movies.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Cigarettes and Coffee (2003)written/directed by Jim Jarmusch; a collection of different folks drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and having conversations. Great movie

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The Man from Earth (2007)

Mindwalk (1990)

The Sunset Limited (2011)

Basically any movie by Jim Jarmush will be heavy with great dialogue, but Coffee and Cigarettes or Night on Earth take the concept to the extreme. It's not really just one conversation, but rather a collection of thematicaly related conversations.

Tape is pretty cool, and intense too.

The Man from Earth (2007)

Mindwalk (1990)

The Sunset Limited (2011)
That is exactly what I was going to suggest. I'd also say that the first 2 are way better then The Sunset Limited imo.

Wouldnt like 90% of stage dramas become a conversational movie? Like The Lion In Winter, all dialogue, would that be considered one?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Basically any movie by Jim Jarmush will be heavy with great dialogue, but Coffee and Cigarettes or Night on Earth take the concept to the extreme. It's not really just one conversation, but rather a collection of thematicaly related conversations.

Tape is pretty cool, and intense too.
Tape is probably my favorite Linklater... All conversation, all in real-time, and all in one room.

2 Days in Paris (2007)

The Book of Life (1998)

Denise Calls Up (1995)

Especially a movie with NOTHING but a conversation, but a really good one. I just watched "My Dinner With Andre" and although like any conversation, although they aren't always interesting, I found it to be a great movie.

Withnail and I has great dialogue, largely between the two main characters.

This might just do nobody any good.
Big fan of Steve Jobs last year. Kind of surprise how little presence it had at the awards season. I really think Fassbender deserved the Oscar for it. Hell, even Seth Rogen was good in it.

Tom Hardy'a Locke is another great and underrated one.

I can advise to watch the movie "Open Water." In the film, played by only two actors, what do you call ñonversational movies,
so much expression and drama, that he would give a hundred points to any film with hundreds of actors.
This of course is my minority report. Sorry

Sexy Beast's another one with brilliant dialogue "Your skin – like leather. You're like a leather man; could make a ****ing suitcase out of you – holdall".

Some not yet mentioned...

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Carnal Knowledge
Closer
(2004)
Carnage
Death and the Maiden
Glengarry Glen Ross
12 Angry Men
Insignificance
The Breakfast Club
Ex Machina
Passion Fish
Limbo
Clerks
Reservoir Dogs
The Hateful Eight
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In Search of a Midnight Kiss