The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Thankfully, good isn't a genre
I still think you and I have closer taste in movies than you think, cricket. I hate when you suggest we don't!

I can't think of a genre I'm opposed to, really.
None that you think there's a larger chance of you not finding a favourite at least, because i remember you saying recently you don't actually dislike many films?

None that you think there's a larger chance of you not finding a favourite at least, because i remember you saying recently you don't actually dislike many films?
I don't think that's what I said or if I did it's not what I meant. I just prefer to be enthusiastic about cinema. Of course I've noticed I've been more critical lately, but that's not something I'm trying to do, it's just what's happened. I still prefer loving the movies I like than disliking the ones I dislike.

ooh so many good noms...ive actually seen a few of them but I`ll hold the comments on them untill they`re brought up.

I didnt know the dead girl was so hard to find,sorry about that. dont watch trailers or read about it first though cos that can spoil it for you. i really love that movie and think its some of brittanys best work,also lots of familiar faces in it that werent as known back when it was made.

I struggle with plenty: musicals, sci fi, fantasy, horror, and comedy all come to mind. I'm willing to try just about anything with the right incentive.

Just finished Kiss Kiss. Write up coming up.

I don't think that's what I said or if I did it's not what I meant. I just prefer to be enthusiastic about cinema. Of course I've noticed I've been more critical lately, but that's not something I'm trying to do, it's just what's happened. I still prefer loving the movies I like than disliking the ones I dislike.
Yeah, you're right. That's exactly what you said actually. I was about to ask if there's not one with a higher percentage of duds for you but that would really depend on how much you watch from each and if you don't have a dislike of any genre then i don't think it would be notable.

Mostly i'm just really jealous of that because there's still some i struggle with and i don't want that to be the case

Yeah, you're right. That's exactly what you said actually. I was about to ask if there's not one with a higher percentage of duds for you but that would really depend on how much you watch from each and if you don't have a dislike of any genre then i don't think it would be notable.

Mostly i'm just really jealous of that because there's still some i struggle with and i don't want that to be the case
Well, yeah, I mean there definitely are genres I prefer over others. But one I struggle to find anything worth watching? Nah. I keep thinking about a genre that might fit the bill, then I remember a bunch I like from that genre.

the dead girl was so hard to find,
It wasn't? When i first typed it into google to look for a poster a youtube link for it in fine quality came up in one of the first links. Who said it was hard to find?

I might start with Her, if my friend is up for watching it today. Seen it before but am down for a revisit.

It wasn't? When i first typed it into google to look for a poster a youtube link for it in fine quality came up in one of the first links. Who said it was hard to find?
And it's on this page lol

Goodie! I was reading through the thread,and i dont remember who..maybe vicky? anyways,i wasnt sure people would want to watch it on youtube,i didnt think to check before i nominated it cos it has so many famous faces i assumed it wouldnt be difficult to find.