Your Most Controversial Film Opinions?

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I hated the force awakens. Hated. It's not the worst movie I have seen but is the most disappointing movie I have ever seen given the hype and the positive reviews, among other reasons. I won't be watching the news ones in the cinema, I think they've botched it.

I like Howard the Duck.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
I hated the force awakens. Hated. It's not the worst movie I have seen but is the most disappointing movie I have ever seen given the hype and the positive reviews, among other reasons. I won't be watching the news ones in the cinema, I think they've botched it.
Did you see the prequels?

Okay, here we go...

I really don't like Citizen Kane. Boring, well made for it's time but boring, uninteresting as hell and has no compelling characters.
Don't feel bad about not liking Citizen Kane...I've never even seen Citizen Kane.

Besides Once Upon a Time in America, I don't like Dead Man, Avatar, 2001, The Aviator, Shutter Island, the Toy Story series, Lord of the Rings, Fury Road, West Side Story, The Sound of Music, Bronson, Brick, The Searchers, Saving Private Ryan, Spirited Away, Amadeus, Amelie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Raising Arizona, and many more.
Interesting list of films...a nice variety.

How does it feel being on the wrong side of history?

Tarantino's Django is not a hero. He is just in it for himself.

Welcome to the human race...
I don't see Speed as a "Die Hard on an X" film.
The more I think about this, the more sense it makes. An integral part of the Die Hard formula (aside from the hostages and single location) is that it pits the protagonist against multiple villains that he has to get rid of one at a time, whereas Speed only has one villain and he doesn't get confronted until the very end of the film.

Tarantino's Django is not a hero. He is just in it for himself.
I'm inclined to agree with that, but I'm wondering if that's an unpopular opinion. Do people really see Django as a straight-up hero?

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
How does it feel being on the wrong side of history?
It feels like I'm a lowly x wing stuck in a swamp.

I like the 2015 reboot of Fantastic 4

I prefer it to the original two from 2005 & 2007