Game of Thrones, Season 6

Tools    

The guy who got hitched at the Red Wedding.
thanks! I still dont remember him though lol

it would be so much better had they had an intro showing the different families and the connections-after 6seasons i might actually had remembered some

The Adventure Starts Here!
thanks! I still dont remember him though lol

it would be so much better had they had an intro showing the different families and the connections-after 6seasons i might actually had remembered some
Edmure was also the one who stupidly tried to light the funeral pyre boat/canoe with Catelyn's dead father in it (he's her brother), sending multiple flaming arrows out into the water before the Blackfish butt in and did it right on the first try.

That's probably the most memorable scene with Edmure in it.

aaaaah.yeah,thank you,i actually remember that (now)!

with so many names and faces and families and visits to eachothers families and trading of families and the year between seasons im in a constant state of confusion

aaaaah.yeah,thank you,i actually remember that (now)!

with so many names and faces and families and visits to eachothers families and trading of families and the year between seasons im in a constant state of confusion
TBPH, I had to rewatch the first 3-4 episodes of season one at least 3 times to start connecting the dots of this series. Usually the best books are that vast though, Clavells Tai-Pan & Shogun were similarly deep. I had to trudge thru and reread the beginning of Tai-Pan a few times.

oh ive rewatched the whole season 1-3 when season 4 came..still none the wiser apparantly

its one thing with tv and faces,i wouldnt stand a chance with a book!

Bran knows a lot.. the red wedding. his mom dying. his dad dying. his brother dying. the mad king dying.
But he didn't know who benjen was.. I could tell who benjen was by his eyes, through the mask and he's not my uncle.

The stuff with sam is boring.. but I suspect it will pay off. I don't think his dad is going to let him take the sword.
He will come for it. And sam is going to stand up and not let him take it.

Tommen is such a fool. Sending away his allies and surrounding himself with enemies.
I'm guessing the high sparrow has underestimated margary.

I wished Arya could stay and learn it completely.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

Is this how Jon inherits the Iron Throne? KL is cleared out by the Faith with no one left with a claim besides Dany/Jon?
Jon has no claim. Even Dany has a weak one, Targaryens being distant relatives to Baratheons.

Welcome to the human race...
I wished Arya could stay and learn it completely.
Why?

Jon has no claim. Even Dany has a weak one, Targaryens being distant relatives to Baratheons.
Claim's got nothing to do with it, Robert Baratheon took the throne from the Targaryens by force so it stands to reason that Dany will do the same thing with whatever forces and assets she has at her command. I wasn't even aware that there was any kind of relation between the Targaryens and Baratheons, even a distant one.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Claim's got nothing to do with it, Robert Baratheon took the throne from the Targaryens by force so it stands to reason that Dany will do the same thing with whatever forces and assets she has at her command. I wasn't even aware that there was any kind of relation between the Targaryens and Baratheons, even a distant one.
That is why I quoted his post and didn't talk overall mate. I never said throne can't be taken by force and that claims are everything. Just pointed out Jon has no claim.

Roberth was selected as a leader of rebellion because of that relation and half of the kingdom almost rebelled against him, so if anyone else took the throne (Ned, Jon Arryn...) there would be another war.

As an addition, i've been waiting from the first ep of season 6 that Ian Mcshane appear. Does anyone know which character he'll play? I think he can be related with Brotherhood (i forgot the exact name).

I was so excited for Arya's scenes leading up to this season, but I have been extremely dissapointed with her story so far this season. I think they totally butchered it and the writing is aweful. Well the writing for the whole show is generally pretty crap.

But this season I have enjoyed Tyrion's scenes, and Sansa has become quite interesting. I used to find her boring. John Snow went through some boring seasons with fighting cgi zombies and that red headed chick was annoying and stupid, but I'm finally enjoying him again. Oh thank the Lord they are finally out of the North of the wall area. Man I actually could not stand Sam, his gf, and all those wildlings and the knights watch. And fortunately Bran'scenes haven't been too long. I'm so glad Hodor is finally gone. Man that guy was annoying. I mean Bran's scenes this season have been the absolute worst. Three white walkers walk through the flame, and a fourth just magically appears, and considerably ahead of the other three. The girl throws a dragon glass spear killing it, and then leaves the spear behind. Na, we don't need that only kind of super rare weapon that can kill white walkers... Pffffff! Then people sacrifice their lives to buy them about 5 seconds of time so they can escape by dragging a slay very slowly into the arctic without enough warm clothes to survive an hour. Like seriously my ears kill after walking three minutes in the snow and cold of winter when it's windy, and it was very windy in that scene. The whole scene was like a really bad fan fiction. Well... Actually the whole show is like a bad fanfiction.

A system of cells interlinked

Here is the big question... Does the high sparrow plan to unseat tommen as a bastard?
Will he lust for the power that it gives him to have tommen under his finger, and sabotage cersei's trial about incest.

Will cersei reveal the incest to tommen to make him see that the high sparrow is not his ally?

If it is revealed about tommen who will take the throne. Some say gendry but IDK about that.
Could be an ideal time for dany or jon to swoop in but i think someone will have to seize power immediately and defend it from them.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I was so excited for Arya's scenes leading up to this season, but I have been extremely dissapointed with her story so far this season. I think they totally butchered it and the writing is aweful. Well the writing for the whole show is generally pretty crap.

But this season I have enjoyed Tyrion's scenes, and Sansa has become quite interesting. I used to find her boring. John Snow went through some boring seasons with fighting cgi zombies and that red headed chick was annoying and stupid, but I'm finally enjoying him again. Oh thank the Lord they are finally out of the North of the wall area. Man I actually could not stand Sam, his gf, and all those wildlings and the knights watch. And fortunately Bran'scenes haven't been too long. I'm so glad Hodor is finally gone. Man that guy was annoying. I mean Bran's scenes this season have been the absolute worst. Three white walkers walk through the flame, and a fourth just magically appears, and considerably ahead of the other three. The girl throws a dragon glass spear killing it, and then leaves the spear behind. Na, we don't need that only kind of super rare weapon that can kill white walkers... Pffffff! Then people sacrifice their lives to buy them about 5 seconds of time so they can escape by dragging a slay very slowly into the arctic without enough warm clothes to survive an hour. Like seriously my ears kill after walking three minutes in the snow and cold of winter when it's windy, and it was very windy in that scene. The whole scene was like a really bad fan fiction. Well... Actually the whole show is like a bad fanfiction.
After reading this litany of complaints, I am astounded that you are still watching this show. Is there anything about it you actually like?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
McShane is spose' to be one of the stinkin' hippies that brings the Hound back.

After reading this litany of complaints, I am astounded that you are still watching this show. Is there anything about it you actually like?
Arya seasons 2-4.

I hope Arya does something amazing next episode, at least she recovered her name and won't keep the BS of "The girl has no name" that's some serious annoying BS right there