What Song(s) Make You Cry the Most?

Tools    

the christmas shoes (yeah, i know. i'm a sap!) and butterfly kisses (i have a 6 year old daughter).

Ok, I've never cried during any song, but there are some pretty emotional songs out there that I like. Probably Into the West on ROTK by Annie Lennox is my fav. "emotional" song. Although I've never actually cried to it, it's still pretty moving stuff.
And found he was eating his shoe.

sleeping sun by Nightwish
shrink by The Gathering
so sad by King Diamond
Garden of Stones by To/Die/For
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

I must become Caligari..!
I have never cried in a song but House Of Ghosts - Weddings Parties Anything makes me very sad.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

For those of you who say you haven't cried to a song:

Go through a tragedy, listen to a particular album while grieving, listen to it later in life, then watch out!

The song that gets me is The Beatles The Long and Winding Road, I sang it at my Mother's graveside service. I pass on ever listening to it anymore.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
For those of you who say you haven't cried to a song:

Go through a tragedy, listen to a particular album while grieving, listen to it later in life, then watch out!
I cant belive i forgot.

Tears In Heaven, was played at my freinds funeral as they lowered the coffin into the ground and his mum screamed at the top of her voice "What are you doing with my boy, bring him back", and ran to the grave and collapsed... i get tears just thinking about it.

(Sittin' on) the Dock of the Bay sung by Otis Redding and In the Ghetto make me go a bit weepy.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

There isn't a time or place where Amazing Grace or Danny Boy won't at least make me feel melancholy.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The song the German girl(Susanne Christian) sings at the end of Paths Of Glory.

Der treue Husar
http://ingeb.org/Lieder/dertreue.html

Thank You by Dido

High And Dry by Radiohead

My life isn't written very well.
Everything I Own--Bread.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
There are a lot of sad or beautiful songs that make me melancholic. But for some reason the music that actually can make the tears flood down my face is music that inspire people with courage or call for uprising against opression. I truly am a sucker for gospel music and cry like hell when I listen to the fantastic Amazing Grace double live cd with Aretha Franklin. Spiritual in every meaning of the word. I also can shed a tear or two when I listen to One Love/People Get Ready with Bob Marley, or several other songs by the king.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

You'll Be In My Heart-Phil Collins ( i listened to it when i was grieving for my grandmother)
Mad World (but only when I watch Donnie Darko)
Seasons in the Sun...
The song that they played at my Grandma's funeral... It's an opera song, and it's not Ave Maria, but it has Maria in it... it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard...

Last 5 Movies I have Watched...
The Astral Factor
Bridget Jones's Diary•••
The Maltese Falcon••••
Sliding Doors•••
Battle Royale••••

Collectormania
IMDb

the scientist-coldplay
goodbye-jagged edge
why georgia-john mayer

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Three songs that make me cry like a little girl.....

Bridge Over Troubled Water - Johnny Cash and Fiona Apple. (This was playing on my cd player on the way to the hospital the day my mom died...Still can't listen to it.)

Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch. (The saddest damn breakup song I have ever heard. I heard this on an episode of Buffy and i lost it...)

Hospital - Johnathan Richman and The Modern Lovers. (This song reminds me too much of somebody i am trying not to think about right now....it's POWERFUL, though)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

REM- everybody hurts. I guess it just reminds me of all the reasons why i should be hurting.
That, and it was on the radio right after i watched my one true love move thousands of miles away without even a goodbye. sad stuff. 'Mad World' from donny darko gets me sometimes, depending on the situation. Oh, and just between us MoFo's, 'Desperado' can get to me.

I ate all your bees.
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton. Very sad stuff.

Who Wants to Live Forever - Queen

In the Arms of an Angel - Sarah McLachlan

Amazing Grace - played on the bagpipes

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What's that love song? "Oh, Mandy"? You know the one. "...But I sent you away, Oh mandy." That song always chokes me up. Such a damn good song.