Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

And I can't believe that 7thson didn't even vote for the same person as Halfangel.

I have much respect for Halfangel now. She DOES have brains.

Alright Nope, we are ready for number 5
Hell to the yeah on that one.

Round 1 will be known as "revenge against TONGO' as you all vote me out like a narc at a biker rally.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think I'll add fuel to the fire and say if I had voted it would have gone to Rhys.

Maybe I'm lying...maybe I'm not.

Suspect's Reviews

So one last twists of sorts...

SC keeps barking on about how Rhys never received a vote, how he even won the last challenge and could have eliminated me and not brought me through to the final.

But, that's not the case. Really, I should have won, and I could have eliminated Rhys. I could have got rid of him and faced up against Wolfsbane, but I made it not so.

The truth is I wasn't sure who to vote for between Rhys and Wolf. I had promised to help Rhys from the start, but also promised to help Wolf after he brought me back in. In my head I decided that if I was to win the last challenge that I would take Rhys through with me, and eliminate Wolf. This would have been hard on me, but it was a decision I had to make.

But I thought I would look bad... if I got rid of the man who brought me back in... I'm not sure that would have sat well with the jury.

So I deliberately gave Rhys the answer to the challenge. So that he could do the vote for me, he got a guarunteed pass to the final (which almost cost me as I honestly thought he was going to win) and I didn't look like the bad guy.

So there you go, really I won four out of the last four challenges that I participated in. I could have got rid of Rhys but I chose to bring him to the final.

That's Survivor, folks

Well, Daniel has me to thank for it because if I hadn't told Suspect to go after him and eliminate him early, Daniel wouldn't have had the sympathy to earn the votes. And that's that.

Im gonna give everyone that hasnt sent the Awards ballots in more time, then a nudge. Waiting on 4 ballots.

The truth is I wasn't sure who to vote for between Rhys and Wolf. I had promised to help Rhys from the start, but also promised to help Wolf after he brought me back in. In my head I decided that if I was to win the last challenge that I would take Rhys through with me, and eliminate Wolf. This would have been hard on me, but it was a decision I had to make.

But I thought I would look bad... if I got rid of the man who brought me back in... I'm not sure that would have sat well with the jury.

So I deliberately gave Rhys the answer to the challenge. So that he could do the vote for me, he got a guarunteed pass to the final (which almost cost me as I honestly thought he was going to win) and I didn't look like the bad guy.

So there you go, really I won four out of the last four challenges that I participated in. I could have got rid of Rhys but I chose to bring him to the final.

That's Survivor, folks

Im gonna be a bad host deliberately this time and be impartial, regardless how the votes look on the ballots

THIS was the best move of the season.

Edit in - Just saying, ill still read the ballot results.

How cruel would it have been if even after that I knocked Daniel out of the game? Would that be some Survivor legend? 😂

Another great accomplishment Dan made was breaking the "returning players curse" as none in any Survivor have ever won.

Anybody, and I mean anybody that says someone that is a returning player never deserves to win, has no clue what it takes to inspire. Yes that includes the dumb bitch Sexy mentioned from Big Brother which is the drizzlin sh!ts compared to Survivor btw.
Daniel inspired the vote because of all the obstacles and opponents he directly overcame time and time again. Period.

I was just giving Daniel props on his Move, Ill still read the ballot results on it. I was just giving my 2 cents

How cruel would it have been if even after that I knocked Daniel out of the game? Would that be some Survivor legend? 😂
You made a mistake by not eliminating Daniel.

I told you to eliminate Daniel and take Wolfsbane with you. You didn't listen to me. That was your big, big mistake.

Another great accomplishment Dan made was breaking the "returning players curse" as none in any Survivor have ever won.

Anybody, and I mean anybody that says someone that is a returning player never deserves to win, has no clue what it takes to inspire. Yes that includes the dumb bitch Sexy mentioned from Big Brother which is the drizzlin sh!ts compared to Survivor btw.
Daniel inspired the vote because of all the obstacles and opponents he directly overcame time and time again. Period.
I believe anybody deserves to win, no matter what. PERIOD.

Daniel M fought the odds and won this. Somehow he did it. Realistically, I'm not against that.

BUT -- my own philosophy -- Rhys deserved the win more for never being eliminated. Is he the real winner? No. But he should have won. He's far and away the more respectable winner in my mind. Daniel M is a sleazeball winner. BUT -- sometimes sleazeball winners make it. Not unheard of at all.

So one last twists of sorts...

SC keeps barking on about how Rhys never received a vote, how he even won the last challenge and could have eliminated me and not brought me through to the final.

But, that's not the case. Really, I should have won, and I could have eliminated Rhys. I could have got rid of him and faced up against Wolfsbane, but I made it not so.

That's Survivor, folks

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

I don't think she cares.

Another question for Dan - Did you throw the final duel on purpose so you wouldn't have to choose, knowing you were good on both sides?

You dirty liar!!!!

I wouldn't really consider this "the best move" as it was kinda obvious from my perspective, but good nonetheless.