Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

No problem mate. I expected it, i actually said to SC if it ended up me you and Rhys and i ended up with immunity i would have picked you because i still felt that bad from what i did earlier, still i thought you would have given me one more round but i guess you didn't wan't to risk me getting immunity then deciding between you and Rhys.

Anyway, good luck hope you win

Wait a minute. Can Camo use the Duel Belt on me and if I win, I take his place in the Deadpool?

I cant send out this PM to you Camo cause your inbox is full.

Would 2pm EST Saturday 3/11 be good for everyone?

Duel belt with me, Camo. You're not gonna win the Deadpool Duel.

I gotta go to bed. If 2pm EST Friday 3/11/16 works for everyone thatd be great. Or else we'd have to try for sunday. Good night all.

Camo has a chance to get back in the game and he's gonna waste it........

You quit twice, your bitter that i may still return to the game because i picked Hard To Kill.

SC - Played 4 - lost every time
Camo - Played one still has a chance

I'm going to drop out of the deadpool, good luck to the three who are there. I have a few things i have to do so my elimination came at the perfect time i think.

I'm rooting for Daniel to win if anyone was wondering.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Can't do 2pm, I'll still be at work. I get home around 6:00 Can do anytime after that.

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm going to drop out of the deadpool, good luck to the three who are there. I have a few things i have to do so my elimination came at the perfect time i think.

I'm rooting for Daniel to win if anyone was wondering.
Daniel???? The guy that I eliminated already? NEVER!!!!!!