Leo Dicaprio and the Oscar

Tools    

The centre of Hollywood
Did he win something for the wolf on wallstreet?

Yeah he won a Golden Globe for WOWS but who cares about those? Am I right?

I think Leo should of won for Django, the dude literally bled for that movie.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Bland actor. I have never seen a brilliant performance from him. He's always in big budget movies with a ton of hype, but, I've noticed, that I do not get excited about any of his movies. That's a bad sign, because I get excited quite easily (about big budget and big hype movies, of course ).

Personally I would have given Leo my vote against Foxx, i just checked and I think that year is one of the few times I've seen each nominated performance. Can't comment on Mcconaugheu since I've yet to see Dallas Buyers Club, but as much as I love Wolf and Leo in it, I woudve voted for Bruce Dern in Nebraska.
Camo, you really should squeeze Dallas Buyers Club onto your watchlist...McConaughey has never been better.

For me his best performance is in whats eating gilbert grape,i have no idea if he was nominated for anything for that or if so who he was up against-but he should have been nominated for every award.I also loved his performance in the basketball diaries,those 2 are by far my favourites of his.
I never really got the love for WOW,i never thought it was that good or interesting-atleast by his standards

Also from what ive read you have to campaign for the oscar within the industry and im not sure hes that bothered about it.

For me his best performance is in whats eating gilbert grape,i have no idea if he was nominated for anything for that or if so who he was up against-but he should have been nominated for every award.I also loved his performance in the basketball diaries,those 2 are by far my favourites of his.
I never really got the love for WOW,i never thought it was that good or interesting-atleast by his standards.
Leo did receive his first Oscar nomination for What's Eating Gilbert Grape? but lost to Tommy Lee Jones for The Fugitive.