Which cloud service do you use?

Tools    

Just out of curiousity, I was wondering which cloud backup service you all use. Personally I use these two.

Google Drive (17 GB of storage) and OneDrive (29GB of storage). I place the same things in both cloud services but OneDrive is also available for my X-Box One so I can view everything (photos and vids) on my TV which is cool.

There are obviously plenty of others that people choose to use. So which do you have?

The Terminator
Google Drive Whenever i need.

It depends. There's a big distinction between backups and syncing, for example. I'm backing up a handful of things on Google Drive, but I don't leave it open. Stuff that I need to access regularly, particularly between work and home, I sync with Dropbox.

I'm a little unhappy with its system tray options and initial sync on startup sometimes, because they can be fairly sluggish. But I'm guessing this is the kind of thing that'll be true of most syncing cloud services. That, and the improvement would have to be substantial to be worth the trouble of changing.

Used to use Dropbox but needed more space, switched to Google Drive but I thought it was unstable, now I'm using OneDrive with 1TB space... for free of course.

I also think it works the best out of all those I have used.

In terms of cloud backup, I use iCloud - granted it's not the cheapest, but the ease of syncing everything across all various devices (phone/tablet/Mac) is unparalleled IMO.

I also occasionally use dropbox.

How did you get your OneDrive to have 1 TB of space?
It's a free service through my tele company. it had OneDrive with 1TB as well as the full Office pack for free. I don't wanna pay for extra space but when it comes with my mobile service for free I'll gladly take it.