Deadpool

Tools    

Since nobody keeps up much with this thread I'll recap it with an update...

Release Date: February 12, 2016
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Tim Miller
MPAA Rating: R
Screenwriters: Paul Wernick, Rhett Reese
Starring:
  • Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool
  • Morena Baccarin as Copycat
  • T.J. Miller as Weasel
  • Gina Carano as Angel Dust
  • Ed Skrein as Ajax
  • Brianna Hildebrand as Ellie Phimister
  • Andre Tricoteux as Colossus
Official Synopsis Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

In the ongoing series of soon-to-be pulled down trailers...

Deadpool SDCC trailer expirated

Apparently they are using the test footage with the highway and Escalade. It's neat to see Colossus, but that was about it for me. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Freddy Krueger fornicating with a topographical map.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron leaked footage was at least watchable. Unfortunately Marvel wasn't at comic-con this year which was a good thing for that reason mostly, but with what was shown and coming up theatrically what was leaked is in worse condition than anything I've ever seen. I tried watching Deadpool's for the heck of it on twitter but it was so far away and small, the only thing I kind of enjoyed was a few jokes. The Suicide Squad leaked footage which was posted, which was taken down almost everywhere (except if certain sites embedded it in ways it can't be) is worse. I heard SS was better than BvS in imagery and reactions and I am looking forward to see =ing HD versions of both.

The Terminator
And here is a new picture too from the movie
media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2015/07/screen-shot-2015-07-27-at-11202-pm-145787.png

‘Deadpool’ Trailer Is Coming This Tuesday

Ryan Reynolds is bringing the ‘Deadpool’ red band trailer to ‘Conan’ on Tuesday, August 4, with the all-ages trailer arriving later in the week.

Before the Red Band trailer arrives online, Ryan Reynolds will be making an appearance on Conan, where he will first show the trailer in its world premiere. Though, we're not sure how Conan will get away with showing a red band trailer. The Alberta Film Ratings Board, who gave the first trailer a PG classification, have now rated 'Trailer B', giving it a 14A rating, which is the equivalent of an American R rating. This red band trailer will be 17 seconds longer than the green band trailer.

Source: Movieweb

One of my most anticipated movies of next year! So looking forward to it!

One of my most anticipated movies of next year! So looking forward to it!
I would if I had cable.
It will most likely be on the internet right soon after so the three or so of us on this board who are interested will see it.