Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Kingsman: The Secret Service

V For Vendetta (2005) - James McTeigue

- This week is a week were I revisit all the movie from my Top10 (movie forum). Now I've seen Joy Ride, Whiplash and Jaws

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Mad Max: Fury Road

Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Mummy (1932)

!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

27 Dresses

Funny Face keeps poking fun at me for having this in my collection. I've not watched it in several years and my interest in romantic comedy has all but faded away since then. Let's see what I think of it now.

Master of My Domain
Giving this one another try. Crimes and Misdemeanors is the only Allen I absolutely love, hope to change that.

My favorite from him. Crimes & Misdemeanors is likely his second best though

You mean me? Kei's cousin?