Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sounds like you are afraid to say that you enjoy them. There isn't anything wrong with that it's not like we will think less of you. I'm a huge fan of the F&F-movies myself, and I'm proud to say so. Yes they are stupid at times and mainly dumb fun, but no need to excuse yourself for watching them or whatever!

Hell, I even love to watch White Chicks, and I'm proud of it. Beat that!
I'm not sure "enjoy" is the right word. The stunts are sometimes great, but the stories are laughable at best. I feel like I'm on the outside of pop culture by not watching them. It's the most successful franchise that's not based on any prior material and that kind of blows my mind.

I'm not sure "enjoy" is the right word. The stunts are sometimes great, but the stories are laughable at best. I feel like I'm on the outside of pop culture by not watching them. It's the most successful franchise that's not based on any prior material and that kind of blows my mind.
The stories are pretty much never good in any huge blockbuster... So yeah, I watch those films for the characters and the inventive action.

The Silence of the Lambs, for I believe the 7th time. Also watched Psycho earlier, a good one.

Juliet of the Spirits (1965)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Fast & Furious 7