The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

I don't think I'll forget The Room now.
You will want to remove it from memory after you watch it... so crappy!

I didn't watch the video just now, but I have seen that video before. It looks like something I might like.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
You won't. It's quite honestly the worst, and one of the most hilarious films, ever made.

Reviews

I didn't watch the video just now, but I have seen that video before. It looks like something I might like.
you would, you freak!!!

Bullsh*t. I didn't even know this relationship existed until about a week ago!!!!!!!!
Clearly you haven’t been paying attention. This has been going on for quite some time.

Several months ago, Sexy Celebrity and I opened up to each other in the Shoutbox. Before the night was over, he had put on a dress, transformed into Sexy Mommy, and role-played giving me a bath. It was love at first bubble.

I doubt anyone has ever taken the couple thing to the lengths that me and SC have. Anytime he and I cross paths in a thread, our eyes meet, our clothes come off, and before long we're both sitting in a bathtub and naughty, naughty things are happening. Unlike these little "flings" that other members share, our love is real. It is tangible and it is built to last.

It was when the whole thing with me and SC started that I began to spend even more time on here. Instead of just writing a gazillion words about some movie, I started having a little more fun, started goofing off a little more. Without SC, I doubt my whole campaign thing would've happened, since in a way that's part of his influence rubbing off on me. He unleashed my inner freak. Now that it's out, there's no turning back.

Take it as a promise or a threat, but we're going to dominate this award for years to come. We're the Power Couple of Movie Forums.

In fact, why not take it to the next level right now . . .

*gets down on one knee*

Sexy, you bring out the best in me. Every time I see your avatar, my heart flutters. I treasure those nights when you bath me and wash my hair, when you dry me off and hold me in your arms. You complete me. Without you, Movie Forums would feel empty. My LIFE would feel empty. You're the handsomest, funniest, most interesting mofo I know, and I want to spend every day of my MoFo existence with you by my side.

So what do you say . . . will you make me the happiest clown on Movie Forums and be my Sexy Wife?

Actually, I didn't watch that video -- I saw a GIF where he pets the dog and says "Hi, Doggy" and the GIF looked interesting.

So what do you say . . . will you make me the happiest clown on Movie Forums and be my Sexy Wife?
Sure.

Actually, I didn't watch that video -- I saw a GIF where he pets the dog and says "Hi, Doggy" and the GIF looked interesting.
Sexy, I watched it when it first came out with my movie buddy... gesh.. it was a horrible experience but I think it was meant to be that way....

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Definitely in a fun way you pessimists.
You can keep your stupid comments in a pocket.

I don't know why I laughed so much at this. Really, I am laughing so much. Just the thought that a GIF saying 'Hi doggy' makes you want to watch the movie. That's so brilliant.

Trouble with a capital "T"
We have a tie! There are two,
MoFos You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With

This pretentious award is shared by last years winner Gunslinger45. He's joined by the lovable Miss Vicky.
I hope they don't run out of coconuts.

Congratulations!

I don't know why I laughed so much at this. Really, I am laughing so much. Just the thought the a GIF saying 'Hi doggy' makes you want to watch the movie. That's so brilliant.
Sexy does anything to get a "rise" out of people.. in more than one way!

Well, look at that, Miss Vicky! You got an award!

Obviously, I voted for The Gunslinger45. Like I'd be happy stranded on an island with Miss Vicky. Although I did come up with some ideas for what we could do in that situation.

This is not the enthusiastic response I was hoping for. I'm sorry I didn't buy you a f**king ring, okay!?!?! I'm poor. You're supposed to love me for who I am!!!!!