Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

If we have considered all the women that are in this world, the prettiest non-famous would occupy the majority of the top positions of the prettiest women instead of those women that are famous.

Go Agead, Make My Day
If we have considered all the women that are in this world, the prettiest non-famous would occupy the majority of the top positions of the prettiest women instead of those women that are famous.
I totally agree man

Go Agead, Make My Day
Drew's big? Drew's tiny.

I adore Drew, though, so at least the top of your list is correct.
comparing to most of actresses I think she is, and of course she ain't fat and she ain't big like Queen Latifah is for instance. Okay, she might be the tiniest kind of big

I know i'm making no sense here

Originally Posted by ;7482
** Disclaimer **

This survey is not meant to objectify women... heck, my wife has a major in Womens Studies and would crucify me if I thought that way... don't worry ladies, I have been trained very well!

My top 5 most beautiful leading ladies of all time would have to be:

5. Salma Heyek
4. Rita Hayworth
3. Raquel Welch (just b/c of that dang poster!)
2. Audrey Hepburn
1. Grace Kelly

What can I say? I am a man who appreciates the classic things in life!

One added note.. Cindy Crawford is not an option, I don't consider that thing she made to be a movie.
Great to see some love for Raquel Welch...for a woman who's been around since the 1960's, I don't think there is anyone aging more gracefully...I would go as far to say that she looks better now than when she made One Million Years BC.

I made a list about 6 months ago using IMDB to get as many modern (1980's onwards) actresses that I have seen in my lifetime. I went through almost 1000 actresses and came up with seven. This list is how pretty they were in their prime and not necessarily today.

Elizabeth Shue is my winner as most beautiful. The others are also beautiful but "There is something about Elisabeth."

Natalie Portman
Elizabeth McGovern
Mena Suvari
Ashley Judd
Paz Vega
Bridget Fonda (she looks a lot like Shue)

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Audrey Hepburn
Grace Kelly
Eva Green
Nora Arnezeder
Liv Tyler

This survey is not meant to objectify women...
The necessity of the above disclaimer is an example of how political correctness has gone to far.

Imagine if every woman who created a "hottest guys" thread felt the need to compulsorily add a disclaimer that "this is in no way meant to objectify men", along with the apparent fear that her husband would crucify her if he found out - lol

heck, my wife has a major in Womens Studies and would crucify me if I thought that way...
If you'd let a woman crucify you then that just shows who's wearing the pants in that relationship, lol. If a woman tried to nail me on a cross she'd end up like Sharon Tate, heh

I get that you're joking, but thankfully men who really think like this are a "reality" only in mediocre sitcoms.

And personally, the thought of marrying a woman who majored in "women's studies" sounds about as appealing as putting my d- in a piranha's mouth - but to each their own, some people just have a thing for masochism I guess, lol

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I forgot a few, but I love Guileta Masina when she has longer hair... I think Gena Rowlands has a beautiful face..

The women look so different now if you compare them to Stanwyck, Arthur, Bergman, and other leading women in the 30's and 40's.

I forgot a few, but I love Guileta Masina when she has longer hair... I think Gena Rowlands has a beautiful face..

The women look so different now if you compare them to Stanwyck, Arthur, Bergman, and other leading women in the 30's and 40's.
Got Pics Matt?

In the 30's and 40's actresses were groomed to be glamorous...and they always wore hats.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't have pics, I just notice when I have the television on.. Even the faces are different. The only think I can think of is social mobility, people moving around and mating, so of course people will look different. In a few hundred years, we'll all be tan, and you can already see this. I think the hairstyles are different, and I notice most women don't wear hats nowadays, even when it's freezing outside!