What is your favourite Batman Film?

Tools    

I love everything that is well made Batman rellated, doesn´t matter if is cartoons, animation, series or movies, loved them all but the one I really liked was Justice League the Flashpoint Paradox, the detail is that the Bat isn´t even the main character but if you are a Batman fan this will blow you mind, The Flash returns to the past and change some things... and one of those things is Batman, guess who is the batman in this Timeline...

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite. I grew up on the animated series, so this film has a special place in my heart. To me, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill will always be the quintessential Batman and Joker performers.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Batman
Batman Returns
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

5. Batman Begins
4. The Dark Knight
3. Batman (1989)
2. Batman Returns
1. The Dark Knight Rises

I don't rank the others at all. Batman Forever and Batman And Robin are awful. Never been a fan of the animated ones either. Not a fan of animation at all really.
If they'd have made Schumacher's Batman films separate from Burton's films, they might be a little more understandable but tying them in with the Burton/Keaton films just destroys any credibility they might have had.

The Adam West 1966 film was interesting enough, but then, I was never a fan of the Adam West series even when I was a kid.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My favorite Batman movie is Batman: The Movie (1966), because I think it's more fun as a campy movie than the dark character, even though that's truer to the comics.

My favorite Batman (the character) is Michael Keaton's Batman.

My favorite Batman villain is Heath Ledger as The Joker.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Hello Guys Marky speaking (Typing)

As it's my first thread I would like to ask a question about my Favourite super hero.

Batman of course who else

What is you're favourite Batman film ever?

Mine is Batman Begins
I really liked Batman Begins, it saved a dying franchise and allowed DC to invest in superhero movies, possibly paving the way for comic book adaptations on a large scale which weren't just silly fun.

My list:

The Dark Knight
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
The Batman (loved this as a kid but watching it again, Nicholson's performance is too over the top, his Joker comes across as a clown and not the right way, he just doesn't seem a threatening enough foe and is inferior to Penguin and Ledger's Joker imo)
TDK Rises
Batman Forever/Batman and Robin LOL

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman Begins
Batman and Robin
Batman (1989)

For me it's a toss up between Batman (1989) Batman Begins and surprisingly Batman Under the Red Hood. I've always been a huge fan of the animated films and I think too many of them get swept under the rug or are left for the fans of the more obscure films to talk about. I can't really pick between the three of them so I guess it's really a three way tie for me.

The easy answer here is The Dark Knight.

The classic answer here is Burton's Batman.

The weird guy in me wants to say Batman Returns...watch that flick again...it's so weird.

This one is easy. The best one is The dark Knight.

Master of My Domain
Batman and Robin. A great black comedy/satire with the enjoyment of horrendous puns and bat nipples.

I love The Dark Knight Trilogy
And I kinda hate the Old Batman mvoies

I must admit I didn't quite get the plot of Nolan's films. I read his films have complex story-telling, so maybe that's why. But i like them, the atmosphere is great. i didn't even see Batman, I like Returns, Pfeiffer being one of the reasons...and then Forever is maybe the weakest for me, bc I guess I'm the only living human who actually likes &Robin...Uma, atmosphere, otherwise I guess it's so bad, it's a parody of itself.

But i still prefer Nolan.

I like the two Burton films best. I'm a sucker for Anton Furst's Art Deco meets industrial grunge Gotham City designs. Those, coupled with Burton's surreal vision made those two films come to life for me.

I like the newer ones too but Gotham looks like Chicago or AnyCity. Kind of sucks the wind out of it visually for me.

The Dark Knight Trilogy. If i had to pick on Batman Begins.