Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Carrie (2013)

With Chloe Grace Moretz.

Expecting it to be a fine movie, as I like the actress.

Deliver Us From Evil (2014) - Scott Derrickson

Seeing Gone Girl again.
Fire walk with me.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Tonight it's a film I first heard about here in a MOFO thread:

Akira by Katsohiro Otomo (1988)

Underrated by all
Except me, what a surprise. I love State Of Play, in my top ten for that year, probably top five if I looked. One of my favorite thrillers.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My wife Brenda and I are having a romantic dinner (Olive Garden To Go) alone at home, celebrating our 27th anniversary, watching one of her favorites:

The Fighter 2010

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Book of Life

Martin Donovan as Jesus Chirst? PJ Harvey as Mary Magdalene? Thomas Jay Ryan as Satan? Directed by Hal Hartley? Are you f*cking with me?! This is gonna be sweet!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.