What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

At the library using the worst internet connection in the entire world. I tell you, this country resembles the soviet union. Millions working like surfs to service a tiny elite of Marxist pedophile millionaires.

Female Jungle Poster
Doing my customary online routine, email, KibbleKat, and wondering how some of my FB friends find so many things to post. Do they make lists while they surf the net, or just immediately post whatever catches their eyes?

I'll have to ask; this is important socialogical stuff, here.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Female Jungle Poster
Watching Twin Peaks.
Sweetie, can you please remind me how to post pictures here? My posts feel naked without them.

Female Jungle Poster
Going out with pals. There's a coffeeshop not too far from me which holds Open Mike nights, and my wee town boasts a surprising number of quite good guitarists.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Currently enjoying a break with a coffee. Its been a busy few days, our daughter turned 6 so we went shopping and then had a family tea party at her nanas house. We are also packing to move so thats why I havent been online much. I hate packing.

Female Jungle Poster
I hate packing.
You & me both, hon. I'm sure that I can find a cheaper apartment, but the mere thought of packing everything up (again) just immobilizes me.

But happy birthday to your daughter!

Catching up, drinking tea and have Milan v Juve on in the background. Milan are looking pretty good so far. Causing Juve a couple of problems. Honda almost scored just now.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You & me both, hon. I'm sure that I can find a cheaper apartment, but the mere thought of packing everything up (again) just immobilizes me.

But happy birthday to your daughter!

Thankyou

Its so frustrating packing and living with things packed. The move isnt as bad as we have movers this time to help us. As we are downsizing we have to get rid of a lot of furniture that just wont fit in the new place. Also getting boxes has proved a pain in the a## as well, I went round 8 different shops and was looked at as if I wanted to just help myself to the stock, only wanted boxes... managed to get loads in the end from 2 other shops.

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
Watching tv
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Managed to get through to someone via the online webchat and it is now sorted. We picked this up for the kids for Christmas

Hulk and Stitch are needed but they are not out until next month

Female Jungle Poster
Psyching myself up for a positive workshift; today I will make NO errors!

(At least, none that others can see. )

Going to give the dogs their dinner and go to bed.

Hey, Karibou, I love your Beecher quote. It's so true.

Female Jungle Poster
Going to give the dogs their dinner and go to bed.

Hey, Karibou, I love your Beecher quote. It's so true.
Isn't it, though?

What kind of "kids" do you have, Hit Girl? Any pictures that I can see when I get home from work tonight?

(Animal nut, here. )