What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Bought this today..

[/IMG]

very good purchase !

It just makes it look like a completely different film, doesn't it?
yeah I guess... I know they both are a bit of romance with history...

as said in the upcoming film "Fury" ~ "History is Violent" and I completely agree with the statement.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Picked up a copy of 'The IT Crowd series 3' and 'You're Next' over the weekend

It just makes it look like a completely different film, doesn't it?

^ That cover is awful indeed. I just got the French edition through today(photos of mine will be up in my collection topic soon) and it's gorgeous, the UK/French artwork is so much better and especially looks nice on the book edition I got from France. Finally came out on restored blu-ray somewhere:

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Only 6$ on dvd for one of my favorite Found-Footage !
I love this film and the sequel is pretty cool also!

I couldnt sleep again last night so while I was led there I went on eBay and as I usually go through the dvd section I found 'The IT Crowd series 4' brand new for £5 so I bought it immediately as I dont have it. Looking forward to seeing it when it arrives now

Very very very happy about my last purchase !

(Magnolia, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind and Boogie Nights All Blu-Ray)

Just Boogie Nights in Blu-Ray on Amazon cost 34.99$ so it's a sick deal

I just ordered this from Amazon a short time ago... Not many have heard of this movie... I seen it opening night back in 1984... and seen it on cable tv but its been many many years ago...

Coming up with my ballot is proving to be far more agonizing than I thought. I voted for animation first because I thought coming up with an animation list would be easy and I had a preliminary list already. I thought it would give me more time to explore the 60s.

Stupid me. Stupid, stupid me.

I'm having fun with the animation list. There's plenty of time to explore more animated films, no need to rush.

I'm having fun with the animation list. There's plenty of time to explore more animated films, no need to rush.
I'm having fun with it, too. I'm just saying that I'm an idiot for thinking this would be easy.