Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Glad you liked it, Gunslinger! It's one of my favorite films of all time. Make sure you watch some of Wong Kar Wai's other films (if you haven't already). He's an awesome director.

Glad you liked it, Gunslinger! It's one of my favorite films of all time. Make sure you watch some of Wong Kar Wai's other films (if you haven't already). He's an awesome director.
especially the grandmaster
Fire walk with me.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just saw Minnie and Moskowitz (after many years). Now I've got to check out more Cassavetes

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I started watching it a year ago, but didn't finish it, because I had to do something else and forgot about it. Makes me wanna rewatch it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

American History X (1998)

"American History X" is a good example of what I love about this site. This site encourages me to watch movies that I would never even consider watching if I wasn't here. It's a movie that I only watched because it's one of the movies that was recommended in the movie tournament thread, and I had to watch it if I wanted to vote in that match-up.

Is it my type of movie? No
Is it a movie that I would have watched if I wasn't voting in that thread? No
Is it a movie that I thought I would like? No
Is it a movie that I liked? Yes

"American History X" is a powerful movie about the dangers of racism and hate. Edward Norton gives the best performance of his career, and it's a shame that he didn't win the Oscar for his performance in this movie because he definitely deserved it. This is a very violent movie, and in a million years, I never would have thought that I would ever recommend this movie, but I was wrong. It's way too violent for my tastes, but it's the type of violence that's necessary for the movie to be this powerful. I highly recommend this movie. It's an eye-opening, thought-provoking movie that everyone should see. If you like violent movies, or at least don't mind too much violence in movies, then you can probably add at least half a star.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Dolores Claiborne (1995)

"Dolores Claiborne" is an excellent mystery/thriller based on a Stephen King book. Kathy Bates is brilliant as a woman who is accused of murdering the elderly woman that she's been taking care of for many years. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I'll just say that I recommend this movie to anyone who's in the mood for a good drama/mystery/thriller.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

The movie was a skull-crushing experience, but watching it was kinda pain-in-the-ass. I also thought it was too black'n'white when depicting some situations. A
film.

Burried
3/10

I actually felt extremely claustrophobic watching this movie.

Burried
3/10

I actually felt extremely claustrophobic watching this movie.
There is no way I could watch this film... Nor can I watch "Gravity"...

I have issues with Acrophobia, even at the strangest times and places.

Sleuth (1972)

Laurence Olivier and Michael Caine play games with each other in this very clever movie. I would probably benefit from a second viewing.

The Seven-Ups (1973)

This is a decent cop/crime film featuring a great car chase. Roy Scheider is very good in the lead role. My problem was that there weren't any other interesting characters or actors. When he's not onscreen, the movie is kind of blah. Thankfully, that's not often the case.

"American History X" is a good example of what I love about this site. This site encourages me to watch movies that I would never even consider watching if I wasn't here. It's a movie that I only watched because it's one of the movies that was recommended in the movie tournament thread, and I had to watch it if I wanted to vote in that match-up.

Is it my type of movie? No
Is it a movie that I would have watched if I wasn't voting in that thread? No
Is it a movie that I thought I would like? No
Is it a movie that I liked? Yes

"American History X" is a powerful movie about the dangers of racism and hate. Edward Norton gives the best performance of his career, and it's a shame that he didn't win the Oscar for his performance in this movie because he definitely deserved it. This is a very violent movie, and in a million years, I never would have thought that I would ever recommend this movie, but I was wrong. It's way too violent for my tastes, but it's the type of violence that's necessary for the movie to be this powerful. I highly recommend this movie. It's an eye-opening, thought-provoking movie that everyone should see. If you like violent movies, or at least don't mind too much violence in movies, then you can probably add at least half a star.

ALLELUIA !

@EmmMimaki Buried is completely awesome ! one of the most underrated movie of all time imo !