Survivor 3: Superheroes vs Supervillains Peng Lai Island

Tools    

The funny thing is the Pennywise Clown thing really started with me, not her. She was using my weapon against me. I had used it to say goodbye to Donniedarko.

Im in! It starts on my birthday!

Im in! It starts on my birthday!
That will be another point for me Godoggo.

The funny thing is the Pennywise Clown thing really started with me, not her. She was using my weapon against me. I had used it to say goodbye to Donniedarko.
It ain't what you got, it's the way you use it, honey!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
With that being said. . . I really don't have the time to devote to one of these games right now, people are keeping me hopping with these puppies. I respectfully bow out. Good luck to everyone! (Win this one Hit Girl!)

With that being said. . . I really don't have the time to devote to one of these games right now, people are keeping me hopping with these puppies. I respectfully bow out. Good luck to everyone! (Win this one Hit Girl!)
I'll do my best! We're gonna miss you teeter.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
That sucks, but I certainly understand how much time puppies consume.

When it gets closer to the time and you find you have more time than you thought, you can always jump back in.

I don't get the gist of this but it sounds fun.
I'm not sure if that is a commitment to play or not. I hope it is, we'd love to have you.

And what about you TUS? I wasn't sure if you were signing up or not.

Hit Girl, got you down for another point.

If everyone that we've got in stays. In, we've already got 16, which is what we had for survivor 2.
I feel like 18 is the right number, but I want 20 to 22. People may quit it drop out. It's always good to have more than you need.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm most sad that teeter is out, mainly because we need more female competition. Now it is imperative I get Miss Vicky to join

I agree godoggo. I'm sure some that have said they'd be in will end up just not being around, so the more the merrier.

I wouldn't mind playing.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'd love to, but I don't know if I'll have the time to. Winning one and making top 5 for the second is pretty good. I'm tempted to, I can tell ya that.

Suspect's Reviews

EXCITING!!!

Let's do this.

I'm in the process of moving, so I haven't been on much lately, and I'll probably be on a lot less over the next 2-3 weeks. If the game doesn't start until August, though, it's possible that I could play. I'm definitely interested, but I'm not willing to commit to anything at this point.

TheUsualSuspect should be eliminated early. Do NOT hesitate with this. Take my advice.